Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Kings landing security is terrible
GettyImages-2161356045.jpg

Me and my girl laugh about Aemond being the only one with his hair on point in every scene :lol:

Jamie telling the story of why he killed the mad king and become a king slayer

IMG_3339.jpeg

He 100% did the right thing but the time period and how seriously these dudes take vows he still gotta suffer the consequences regardless of context….sucks to suck loser.

Every passing episode cat letting him go is becoming more and more of a problem the ripple effect of that mistake has influenced everything Robb has done or had to deal with since like this is bad.

Didn’t fell bad for Cersi an ounce when Tywin said he was marrying her off to Loras after she was over their snickering about messing with Tyrion life cause they wanna marry him off to Sansa…that’s what yo *** gets

Man this psycho torturing Theon rn is NUTS bro just sitting taunting him about why he doing this like
IMG_0676.gif

Big shoutout to Old lady Tyrell she hilarious and witty I love it.

It kills me how Varys is the only one that that seemingly realizes the problem little finger is. This dude is walking around smirking 24/7 talkin evil walking evil looking evil and no one pressed but him. Tyrell’s and Lansiters see him as a really good rook but in little finger mind he’s not even a piece on the board he’s the only player.

Also these Lord of Light/Scientology dudes are flying under the radar too well.

Last edited:
Red Wedding is the shift in momentum :lol:

Is the Battle of Blackwater before or after?

Back
Top Bottom