" I can....have to..... make a war?" :lol:
Me in bed rn.
IMG_1198.jpeg
YOU WATCHED THAT ON YOUR PHONE?!
😂:rofl:

Btw we’re back to this being ‘The Show’

Bruh.
1720411972742.png

So Vhagar the 2nd biggest dragon in history was just chillin' in the cut?

How did Aemond and her big *** pull up to help Cole and no one was the wiser?

Instant transmission?

Of course that BAK Criston was unscathed in Vhagar's onslaught

Aegon was going through IT this episode.

Getting sonned by his lil brother in front of his peers. Aemond had him looking like a whole dummy when he was trying to speak High Valyrian.

Then Alicent doubled down by calling him a nepo baby that didn't earn his kingship.

Told mans to shutup and sit the throne.

And then to capped it off almost got burned into Da Shadow Realm by his little brother's dragon.

RIP Rhaenys what a way too.

Lord Seasnake finna be pissed when he finds out his white 👸 is dead.
lmao everything you said

Ep showed that Aemond isn't that guy :lol:

He just happens to have biggest dragon and still basically lost his first battle and had to sneak attack.

He'll be food when he really needs to fight

Honestly I was thinking similar Daemons plan in episode 1 of this season might have worked (ignoring that Rahenys was dead tired). If his and her dragon both pulled up on Vaghar like he said they probably would’ve won given that Rahenys dragon held her own against Vaghar at first and was able to put it down for a moment.

Honestly I was thinking similar Daemons plan in episode 1 of this season might have worked (ignoring that Rahenys was dead tired). If his and her dragon both pulled up on Vaghar like he said they probably would’ve won given that Rahenys dragon held her own against Vaghar at first and was able to put it down for a moment.

That's really the only way to take down Vhagar.

She is big and terrifying and seemingly invisible with the way she just disappears and sneak attacks people in the middle of a fight.

On top of that she is spiteful as hell. :lol:

The other dragons gotta go full nWo on her at this point.

5d3a5859-3311-445a-aedd-5583e0d911f2-gif.3045643

Last edited:
Are they all yelling dracerys everytime their dragons breathe fire? I was imagining the the dragons where gonna have a fireball fight in the air:lol:

The biggest tide turner for the greens really was aemond stealing Vhagar. If not for that they’d just have a buncha show pony dragons on that side.

This really expose the flaw of just handing out dragons as inheritance. Now all dragons on the table and most the riders and dragons are not battle experienced. Sunfyre got the TKO we not far from the greens ending up in a spot they gonna have to suit up Helena…

i been going down a rabbit hole on the Dragons. Cold part is a lot of these Dragons are family too :smh:
IMG_1204.jpeg

IMG_1199.jpeg
Are there still any wild dragons roaming the world at the end of GoT or were those the final three?

Back
Top Bottom