Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Ser Cristin Cole, Hand to the King, Tongue Servant to the Queen Mother.
Maintaining honor, pride and duty to the Whitecloaks.
1719218924162.png

Ser Erryk. 😞🫡

Aemond into milfs I see
He was out there looking like an unsullied just wanting cuddles and someone to listen to his problems while combing his hair. From seeing this and Alicent walking in and seeing Aegon crying his heart out, she didn't once go console this dude or hold him tell him it's going be ok. She walked out that room quick as hell and decided the best course of action was to get fingered by coochie clappa cole. Long story short Alicent looking real deadbeat in the light.

If Aemond takes one more step into weirdo I’m ripping him from my avy like Otto’s pin

Criston hate:

-He’s guarding Allicent still when his job means he should be guarding the Queen or King (which is now Halaena, King Aegon’s wife and sister). Allicent is now the Queen Mother not the queen, he’s just standing outside her door for the yambs

-He did the Twin dirty about the cloak (both are Kingsguard), Criston called the twin’s cloak literally dirty (white clean cloak means you’re pledged to the throne/supposed to not have sex lol which Criston has clearly done himself)

-Sent the twin off on Mission Impossible Death Protocol

-Overall he’s a simp
Criston was talking to Arryk as if he was talking to himself. Dude got some demons and he don't know how to talk about it beside projecting onto someone else.

Cole definitely shot to the top of the POS power rankings. Otto still top 5 in that ranking because a lot of this is his fault and he now he suffering from the consequences of his own actions.

But Otto also moved higher up the adult in the room/not an idiot power rankings this week for me too.

Aegon solidifying his top spot of the goofy/idiot power ranking and Cole now second on that list.

Criston hate:

-He’s guarding Allicent still when his job means he should be guarding the Queen or King (which is now Halaena, King Aegon’s wife and sister). Allicent is now the Queen Mother not the queen, he’s just standing outside her door for the yambs

-He did the Twin dirty about the cloak (both are Kingsguard), Criston called the twin’s cloak literally dirty (white clean cloak means you’re pledged to the throne/supposed to not have sex lol which Criston has clearly done himself)

-Sent the twin off on Mission Impossible Death Protocol

-Overall he’s a simp
Well, *censored*, I had never put it all together like that. 🤣😬
The twins, I had looked at it like "Well, we have to do something. I'll do something. Well, not literally me. You there, you go do the thing!" 😂😬
The white cloak/purity, I looked at that as simply a petty reason to pick someone else out to go do the thing that he wanted done but didn't want to do himself. 😂😬
Also never thought about the fact that he should be guarding Queen Helaena. And if he was, that baby wouldn't have been killed. 😬😬

I gotta watch bro more closely, his Littlefinger devious *censored*. 😂😬

Otto Hightower got Barristan Selmy balls with the way he was talking. Criston Cole is a soulless killer. If he was on the Blacks, y'all would love him. Only reason Otto was spared during that conversation was because he's the King's grandfather/Cole's unknown father-in-law.

All jokes aside about the Teams, this show is so good on showing the humanities of everyone. Seriously, there is no one clean on either side. Not to get too preachy, but everyone is a sinner and guilty of harming others, even if unintentional. Still it causes everyone to feel pain, anger, and often times makes them want to take revenge. Also, a lot of perspectives and misunderstandings.

I know most people love GOT for the plot twists and turns, but I like this show for more so the humanity. I also think that they benefit from the ending already being written, therefore they can just focus on telling a damn good story.

-He’s guarding Allicent still when his job means he should be guarding the Queen or King (which is now Halaena, King Aegon’s wife and sister)
Wait just a damned second................wife? HOW the hell did I forget and MISS this **** man!..................
It's all flooding back now............buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm thinking she is just the odd sister hanging around BUT, I had completely blocked out them two discussing being betrothed and even blocked out the many mentions of her being QUEEN.

These Damn Dragon Riders are, yea man they different.

Back
Top Bottom