GAME 5 EC SEMIS - CLE V BOS

I'm in denial. and for the dudes quoting my motto, why?
laugh.gif
. count still stays at 10.

y'all know we gotta lose again right?

see y'all Thursday

^

I was saying that to my boyz recently, maybe the pressure is getting to him.

And although his jumper improved, its still a gamble.

The Celtics just packed the paint, and when he cant get to the rim his teamates dont have those Wide Open kick out 3's in rythym.

What do Teddy Ginn and LeBron James have in common?

Both have no heart...

Both are soft...

And both are from Ohio.

I still think the Cavs have a chance but remember what I said once again in the game 1 Cavs vs. Bulls thread.

If Boston gets by Miami quick, they will beat the Cavs. Ya'll laughed but I think I'll be laughing Thursday night.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

^

The Celtics just packed the paint, and when he cant get to the rim his teamates dont have those Wide Open kick out 3's in rythym.

mo has been off after game 1. like he lost his shooting after that surprising dunk on pierce.

it's weird how both teams can blow out one another. i guess it goes down to who can keep their composure and focus.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

They're demise was greatly exaggerated, apparently.

No, Cleveland are just frauds. Orlando will eviscerate them. 
Ya can think that. But the reality is , they went 7 games last year with Orlando in the Eastern Conference Finals, WITHOUT Garnett.

And Dwight looked extremely pedestrian playing againist Perkins. And he has historically played sub-par againist Perkins.

I hate the Celtics, but if the pull of this sereis win, people got to give them credit.

smh.gif

--A game 5 at home and this is what happens?
--Thats the quietest I ever heard the Q. Probably can hear a pin drop.
--I still say Cavs can pull it off in 7. Idk.

There are a lot of emotional fans in here. With the way some of you carry yourself you'd think these organizations were paying you
laugh.gif

I am still sick to my stomach, it def looked like Lebron was not interested at all yesterday and his post game interview def confirmed that, just show some effort, like you care to win

Its crazy how much this board hates the Cavaliers. When the cavs blew out the Celtics at home it was a 12-13 page post. I check it today and this one is 25 filled with comments about how terrible the MVP is. It was one game. I don't think the Cavs will go out like that.

lmao at PP dissing that kid in the cavs jersey..

Its crazy how much this board hates the Cavaliers. When the cavs blewout the Celtics at home it was a 12-13 page post. I check it today andthis one is 25 filled with comments about how terrible the MVP is. Itwas one game. I don't think the Cavs will go out like that.
screw cavs fans, they have no class and are all band wagon jumpers. they are stuck up too..lets see how stuck up they are when lebron leaves that dump of a city cleveland.

Originally Posted by hellomarco

Originally Posted by MJsaver

^

mo has been off after game 1. like he lost his shooting after that surprising dunk on pierce.

it's weird how both teams can blow out one another. i guess it goes down to who can keep their composure and focus.

Blowouts happen in just about every series, so thats not too suprising.

People are just wondering why Lebron looked like he could care less last night.

No passion/intensity at all..

The passion he showed when he dunked on KG a few years back, thats what people expect in a big game.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Its crazy how much this board hates the Cavaliers. When the cavs blew out the Celtics at home it was a 12-13 page post. I check it today and this one is 25 filled with comments about how terrible the MVP is. It was one game. I don't think the Cavs will go out like that.
We expect great things from Lebron...even in losses.  This is the first time I can remember that he's looked God awful in a meaningful game.  The nature of the loss, coupled with Lebron's pedestrian effort will make for a larger than normal thread. 

I think a lot of the hate for the Cavs is because of some of the bandwagon fans, the sideline antics of the team, the holier-than-thou attitude of Lebron, amongst other things....They are a very easy team to dislike.  If you didn't follow basketball, you'd think the Cavs were a dynasty by the way they carry themselves.  For as much as we appreciate the gifts of Lebron, people take great pleasure in watching the team lose.  It goes with the territory if you have a good team. 

Let me ask some of you die-hard Cavs fans a question....what do you think of the atmosphere at the Q?  From the (lack of) noise level to the booing, the fans there seem to be really dull.  Maybe it's different in person...but even commentators have mentioned that there is no life in the building.  Last night, the Cavs were down by 5, and it was extremely quiet...even when the Cavs were winning in parts of the 1st and 2nd quarters, none of the fans were in it....From watching on TV, I don't see how anyone could get hyped playing there.  I know it's two different fan bases...but if you could replace the fans at the Q with what the Warriors had at Oracle a few years back, I think the players would feed off that energy a little more. 

DoubleJs07 wrote:
Brandon3000 wrote:
Let me ask some of you die-hard Cavs fans a question....what do you think of the atmosphere at the Q?  From the (lack of) noise level to the booing, the fans there seem to be really dull.  Maybe it's different in person...but even commentators have mentioned that there is no life in the building.  Last night, the Cavs were down by 5, and it was extremely quiet...even when the Cavs were winning in parts of the 1st and 2nd quarters, none of the fans were in it....From watching on TV, I don't see how anyone could get hyped playing there.  I know it's two different fan bases...but if you could replace the fans at the Q with what the Warriors had at Oracle a few years back, I think the players would feed off that energy a little more. 

I was at the building last night, and you could just feel the nervous energy from the tip. The Q has been really sad the past couple years, I would say after our finals run 3 years ago, the building has never been up to par to other crowds.

People need to get rid of the typical Cleveland mentality, that $&^* about the hit the fan

But then again it's hard to get pumped, when you clearly see your superstar is not putting in 110%, I understand having a bad game, but last night was the first time in Lebron's career where it looked like he didn't care at all.   

With that being said, a 2 game win streak could cure all

westcoast, how is what Brandon posted nonsense?
laugh.gif
it's actually fact.

Let's be real.

When the Lakers lose, Lakers haters post and clown.

When the Cavs lose, Lakers fans come post and clown.

It is what it is. As the world turns.

It goes both ways, when the cavs lose laker fans post and when the lakers lose cav fans go post in there game threads

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I could be mistaken, but isn't the Q up there as far as the amount of fake crowd noise they pump in?

Originally Posted by franchise3

westcoast, how is what Brandon posted nonsense?
laugh.gif
it's actually fact.

Let's be real.

When the Lakers lose, Lakers haters post and clown.

When the Cavs lose, Lakers fans come post and clown.

It is what it is. As the world turns.
was i lying? i was clearly explaining to him why people hate the cavs on here............its the same reason why people hate us cause we got kobe stans coming in post and clown just like how cleveland has the bron stans coming in and post

at the end of the day there are Laker fans then there are kobe fans....just like there are cavs fans then there are bron fans

Originally Posted by Im Not You

They're demise was greatly exaggerated, apparently.

No, Cleveland are just frauds. Orlando will eviscerate them. 
Ya can think that. But the reality is , they went 7 games last year with Orlando in the Eastern Conference Finals, WITHOUT Garnett.

And Dwight looked extremely pedestrian playing againist Perkins. And he has historically played sub-par againist Perkins.

I hate the Celtics, but if the pull of this sereis win, people got to give them credit.
And??? so what if they played w/o KG we played without our starting point guard thru the playoffs and may I add do you know how difficult it is to win a game 7 on the road?? in boston at that. First time the celts held a 3-2 lead in a best of 7 and lose the series. The celts won a title the year before that, so I'm sure they are a no excuse team.

Back
Top Bottom