GAME 5 EC SEMIS - CLE V BOS

Yeah....good isnight, Belle.  FWIW, I just saw on ESPN that Dan Patrick just said that if Lebron leaves, it would be like a nuclear bomb was dropped on the city.  His presence has a profound effect on the economy in the city.....this is going to be an insane next couple of months.  I can't ever recall a leagues best player (regardless of sport) in their prime actually contemplating leaving their homebase....if you really think about it, the whole scenario is mind-blowing....The only thing that I can compare it to (and it was via trade) was when Gretzky was moved from Edmonton to LA....

laugh.gif
 ouch is that how bad cleveland got it?

bron is the only fish out there and someone like him needs to be in a big city where there are other fishes like himself

I'll say this...if it is fair for Lebron to get tremendous and sometimes over the top praise when he kills...then it is fair for him to get tremendous and sometimes over the top criticism when he stinks up the court. No sympathy!!!

Nevermind my Kobe and Lebron comparisons yesterday cause that should've never happened. Kobe has 4 championships and Lebron has none, end of that.

But real talk tho Lebron fails to realize that HIS time is now... You don't always get opportunities to have great success in the NBA and I think he took yesterday's game way too lightly. Like everyone else is saying he just looked like he didn't even give a @!%+ out there. What's funny is that people actually want to see this dude succeed myself included, and he has all the pieces in place to do so. This dude just needs wake his punk !%# up and do the damn thing. If he does bounce from Cleveland and thinks he's just gonna breeze through the playoffs with a team like the Knicks then he's got another thing coming...

KING my !%#.... Dude was out there looking like a Jester.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I'll say this...if it is fair for Lebron to get tremendous and sometimes over the top praise when he kills...then it is fair for him to get tremendous and sometimes over the top criticism when he stinks up the court. No sympathy!!!

very very very very every very TRUE

You don't always get opportunities to have great success in the NBA and I think he took yesterday's game way too lightly. he just didn't give a @!%+ out there. dude just needs wake his punk !%# up and do the damn thing.KING my !%#.... Dude was out there looking like a Jester. tell em why you mad son

DoubleJs07 wrote:

Yeah....good isnight, Belle.  FWIW, I just saw on ESPN that Dan Patrick just said that if Lebron leaves, it would be like a nuclear bomb was dropped on the city.  His presence has a profound effect on the economy in the city.....this is going to be an insane next couple of months.  I can't ever recall a leagues best player (regardless of sport) in their prime actually contemplating leaving their homebase....if you really think about it, the whole scenario is mind-blowing....The only thing that I can compare it to (and it was via trade) was when Gretzky was moved from Edmonton to LA....

LeBron James says:

It's not personal, it's just business.

lebron1005.jpg

I agree 100% with you belle. speaking the absolute truth. I couldn't have said anything better.

Thursday is a crazy and very very nervous game for us fans.

let's see what goes down. .hat

I'm still on board, and unlike some cavs posters, i will Never stop beliving.

I am sooooo eager to see how bron bron comes out in the first quarter.

yesterdays game was a replica of gam 2. let's hope 6 is just like game 3.

we need to get off to like a 28-16 or 34-20 start to let is feel good about the game.

let's goooo baby
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Looks like EDWeeNO will be the next to put foot in mouth. I love cocky fans who believe their team has no chance to lose. According to opposing team's fans, the C's should've lost to the Heat (one even saying sweep), the Cavs fans thought they'd roll over the C's, and now Magic fans saying they'll bulldoze the C's. What a fun playoffs it's been.

Russ's twitter page last night was gold.

Shaq: "No, Z -- move like, three seats down. Yeah, that's good. And I said FRUIT PUNCH Gatorade. Jeez."
I'm not sure whether Tony Allen's decision-making process is complex enough to even be called a "process."
In an unusual twist, the Cleveland Cavaliers are wearing their home uniforms at home.
This game is so ugly that Richard Jefferson is thinking about getting a tattoo of it.
This game is so ugly that Craig Sager is going to wear it to Game Six.
All in all, Common was a more believable NBA All-Star than Mo Williams.
Mike Brown hasn't been this upset since the Hamburglar swiped his Happy Meal.
Or he has a .00000001 attachment. RT @ShamSports: You know, I'm not entirely convinced that Doc Rivers's hair isn't just painted on.
Craig Ehlo, Mark Price and Brad Daugherty are not walking through that door.
Or draw up some plays. RT @marcel_mutoni: Forget the interview, David Aldridge. Mike Brown needs you to perform the Heimlich!
This is what the Cavs get for not wearing their seventh alternate throwback jerseys twice removed.
Awwwwwww, DON'T CRY, CLEVELAND! You still have...um...Asdrubal Cabrera.
RT @marcel_mutoni: LeBron should wear a Joe Johnson jersey to the postgame presser.
Dan Gilbert should leave a horse's head in Mo Williams's bed tonight.
RT @mdotbrown: Forget next year, Michael Jordan wants LeBron to change his number right now.
RT @marcel_mutoni: John Starks: "Did this LeBron dude just did this?
RT @marcel_mutoni: The media should refuse to speak to both LeBron and Mike Brown tonight.
Just in case this IS the last time LeBron plays as a Cav at the Q, they should take a fake photo to celebrate the occasion.
RT @microtony: At least LeBron can find comfort in all those times MJ let his team lose by 30. In the playoffs. At home.
Charles Barkley just compared LeBron James unfavorably to Patrick Ewing and Karl Malone. In effort and attitude. http://twitter.com/search?q=%23yikes]#yikes[/url]
Rasheed Wallace should come out to the podium and repeatedly say "One team played hard."
For 3/14ths retail. RT @http://twitter.com/nicekicks]nicekicks[/url]: Soooo, sale on LeBron VIIs tomorrow?
Refs for Game Six: David Stern, Gloria James and Phil Knight.
Nice shine, LeBron. Too bad you can't just buy the only jewelry that matters.
Huh. According to LeBron's watch it's two minutes to midnight.
LeBron clearly misses Eric Snow, Larry Hughes and Scott Williams.
Three people I would have loved to watch last night's game with: Bill Russell, Michael Jordan, Stan Van Gundy.

I dont know why anyone would throw money on Orlando v. Boston. Boston is a terrible match up for Orlando except at the 5 position, other than that they'll get run off the floor.

didnt watch the game, but was lebron that bad? was this possibly his worst performance ever? cavs better not get down early on thursday, with every missed shot, pressure builds.

let's see if stern will help lebron get the calls in boston. anyone know who the refs for the gm will be?

Originally Posted by rashi

I dont know why anyone would throw money on Orlando v. Boston. Boston is a terrible match up for Orlando except at the 5 position, other than that they'll get run off the floor.

I don't understand which side you think will win by this statement.

Just think, this is just the SECOND ROUND, even if the Cavs were to win, a well rested Orlando could run roughshod over Cleveland. That's why I hate when they crown the Cavs as champs before the Playoffs even start.

But dang, I never thought I'd see a game where Lebron just GAVE UP. I'd rather see the Cav's lose with LBJ doing everything he can and even forcing the issue rather than a I don't give a fugg effort. The Big 3 taste blood plus they are going back to Boston. Yet another unfulfilled season for the Cavs. Makes you wonder if Lebron will ever win a 'Chip...or will he go out like Barkley, Malone, and Ewing...HOF'ers without the bling.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by rashi

I don't understand which side you think will win by this statement.

Boston would win, Boston is +1 on every position and intangible except the 5. Knowing Boston's defense, those wide open 3's the Magic were taking against Atlanta wont exist. It's all about match ups, Orlando would beat Cleveland because Cleveland cant match up. LA had trouble with OKC because OKC matched up better than Utah. Cleveland is sitting in the same position as the Heat did against the Celtics, one great player and a bunch of scrubs v.s. 3 HOFer's and extremely good and quick PG that all play defense.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nobody has run them out the door all year long...what makes you think it's about to happen now when they look damn near unbeatable? [/font]

Also I think Lebron should stay in CLE, first off there is no guarantee he'll win elsewhere...and if you think he gets criticism now, IMAGINE how much heat he'll get in NYC if they don't do well (think A Rod, even though winning the World Series stopped that...for now anyway). The Daily News, and the Post are absolutely brutal to their sports stars when things aren't going right.

Pierce: 21,11,7. Solid game from him. We'll need another one tommorow. Boston does not play well at home though, im nervous.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Looks like EDWeeNO will be the next to put foot in mouth. I love cocky fans who believe their team has no chance to lose. According to opposing team's fans, the C's should've lost to the Heat (one even saying sweep), the Cavs fans thought they'd roll over the C's, and now Magic fans saying they'll bulldoze the C's. What a fun playoffs it's been.

Bet. IF..... thats capitalized as you can see, if the celtics win i will be happy to be the first to send you a PM congratulating your team's success. If they lose then why dont you shoot me a PM congratulating my teams series victory.  Not cocky just confident that this is my teams year
smile.gif
Celts had their turn back in 08.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nobody has run them out the door all year long...what makes you think it's about to happen now when they look damn near unbeatable? [/font]

Orlando is good dont get me wrong, but they beat the Bobcats and the Hawks.

Someone from Cleveland radio just compared the feeling after this loss to the feeling after The Drive on OTL. Yikes.

Let's put this game into perspective. Cavs will have another chance to come back and, with all the talk after this game, I fully expect them to show up in Game 6.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Its crazy how much this board hates the Cavaliers. When the cavs blew out the Celtics at home it was a 12-13 page post. I check it today and this one is 25 filled with comments about how terrible the MVP is. It was one game. I don't think the Cavs will go out like that.

Welcome to our world.  

Lakers get the same treatment, now you know how it feels. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom