FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Yea, I don't think Ern was trying to take Clark County down, if anything, Ern would've tried to take CC's manager out before Al could hire him.

Just watched the finale...Ern did what he had to do, but he's a scumbag for that.

Howd the gun end up in his bag initially??
Did Al plant it there as a "test" for Ern to see what he would do?

When Al and Darius were packing up, they found it and Al told Earn to get rid of it/get it out of there. Earn threw it in his bag and forgot about it.

Lol no. When they were at the crib Ern tried to have it packed with Al stuff, Al found it and told Ern to get rid of it. Ern put it in has bag and forgot about it.

It was his uncle's (Katt Williams) gun from back in the first episode or two...out of sight, out of mind....

People keep mentioning the idea of Earn potentially getting Clark County out of the paint and making Al the tour headliner, but I don't think (feel free to correct me) that's how things work :lol:

If Clark County got hit with that, wouldn't the tour just mostly end up falling apart?

I imagine they'd either have to reschedule and find a new headliner since nothing indicates Al being big enough to fill CC's shoes, or there'd be a lot of refunding and cancelling going on and they'd just end up doing a lot of sightseeing in Europe with the occasional performance mixed in.
Yeah if the headliner of the tour is in jail and can't make any shows (black man in at an ATlL airport caught with a gun? Pssh) that **** is over, some may settle for the opener but most are getting refunds or venues will try to get a replacement with an entirely different act.

This seemed like a small European tour. Maybe just Al and Clark. One or two other dudes may have been a part of it. Maybe some local acts show up city to city.

Its be different if this was a tour for a label.

Anyway, while I won't say I can't see Ern doing it I just don't see how or where he gets this angle to sabotage Clark County. I feel like he would've slipped that gun in the bag of anyone behind him :lol:

he would have done that **** if darius was right there. really anyone except Al and thats probably only because its his artist.

lowkey earn a user and aint ****.

I don't even think Ern really intended to set Clark County up. Ern just needed to get rid of the piece and Clark County happened to be behind him. If it was just some random dude behind him, he would've done the same thing.

Yeah I feel the same way it could of been whoever was behind ern. Clarks manager had to take the L.
Now if Al was caught with the piece I don't think Ern would of taken the charge. Darius would of though. So I really question Als speech about respectIng ern for what he did.

Well given Ern is still in trouble with the law I dont even think Al would be foul enough to think as his manager Ern should take that charge for him.

after rewatching episode one i think Paperboi and Darius’ rift was about Earn. thats why neither one would talk to him about it.

when Earn popped up looking for a place to stay.....Darius had that look on his face because they were just talking about him

I finally did the shirt I posted earlier. They're printed on Gildan t shirts. Message me if you want to grab one

unnamed.jpg

Earn Miles FOREVER (Alfred's last name is Miles).

Possible foreshadowing that Paper Boi keeps Earn as his manager. Or maybe just a reach.

Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 8.26.31 AM.png
Al is keeping Ern. When they were sitting in the plane, Al was talking about how Ern is one of the few who knows what Al is all about and he needs somebody like that.

Reactions: God
Finally finished Season one.

Man, AMAZING writing and such a great cast.

IMO, I think Alfred is my favorite character on the show. The episode where he was on Montague to discuss his tweets lmao. Dude is funny.

So I have to ask, does the show exaggerate how ATL is or are there some details that the show was right about?

It barely did in the first season. It isn't really doing it this season. Its really just to give background to the cast (style of dress, etc.).

Show could've been called Houston and it wouldn't have changed anything, except Drake actually appearing in it.

Finally finished Season one.

Man, AMAZING writing and such a great cast.

IMO, I think Alfred is my favorite character on the show. The episode where he was on Montague to discuss his tweets lmao. Dude is funny.

So I have to ask, does the show exaggerate how ATL is or are there some details that the show was right about?

i appreciate the subtle music choices (yung bans, gunna, earthgang, sahbabi, outkast, etc.), i appreciate the hairstyles they’ll have on the young dudes that appear on the show and im glad they finally got paperboi in some Gucci. Darius is well styled also. And sometimes they’ll reference regional **** like Zaxbys or Krystals or some ****.

Other than that and sometimes the lingo/accent Brian Tyree slips into (which u only notice if u know he dont really talk like that), it could be pretty much set in the black/urban part of any big city.

Back
Top Bottom