FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I’m pretty sure it’s nearly impossible due to budgeting, but it would be nice if they touched on what it’s luke traveling abroad as a African American. I’m sure DG has plenty of experiences to work with.

Oh he knows. Who else would have had access to put a gun in his bag? That's why on the plane he said "Wish it were mine"
That's the main thing that worries me.

Son didn't even look mad. Brushes the ENTIRE thing off. Only comments he wish the gun was his :lol:

That dude is gonna be a problem for all 3 if they keep working in his atmosphere.

Dude is like a modern day sly murderous gangsta. Act like everything is all cool for a min then out the blue say remember when you disrespected me? qnd gwt you washed.

Childish Gambino’s ‘This Is America’ Has Been Colonized
h0crywlxutyyz8aov0qq.png

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/childish-gambinos-this-is-america-has-been-colonized-1825992478
This was so trash.

I mean SO TRASH. White privilege run amok.

Why did you post this? :smh:

I thought this season has be awful. Stopped watching after the Buddy episode. Ill binge the rest now the seasons over but i did not like this 'artistic' direction they took this season.

Also feels like they accomplished absolutely nothing in terms of story progression
so u aint even seen the bibby episode???

I thought this season has be awful. Stopped watching after the Buddy episode. Ill binge the rest now the seasons over but i did not like this 'artistic' direction they took this season.

Also feels like they accomplished absolutely nothing in terms of story progression

I think this season has been great.

It's not a traditional comedy. It's more of a dramedy.

and it has progressed the story and given background while also giving different scenes of black/Atlanta while also giving hidden messages

That's the main thing that worries me.

Son didn't even look mad. Brushes the ENTIRE thing off. Only comments he wish the gun was his :lol:

That dude is gonna be a problem for all 3 if they keep working in his atmosphere.

Dude is like a modern day sly murderous gangsta. Act like everything is all cool for a min then out the blue say remember when you disrespected me? qnd gwt you washed.

Yeah if they bring CC back, he's gonna be a problem but thats the thing with Atlanta, show is far from predictable. No idea whats gonna happen next.

I think this season has been great.

It's not a traditional comedy. It's more of a dramedy.

and it has progressed the story and given background while also giving different scenes of black/Atlanta while also giving hidden messages

I totally get and respect that. I guess after Season 1, this really wasnt what I expected from the show

One parallel that I noticed at the end was Al telling Earn that he likes that cutthroat move putting the gun in Clark's bag and is the reason he has his back and F's with him.

Then they see Clark on the plane and are shook.

In the end, Clark's manager taking the fall for the gun basically shows Earn his job isn't secure and Al that the manager will do anything for his clients.

My guess is this story is not done.

/\ that was my takeaway as well.

That's more plausible than the idea of CC planting the gun on his manager after Earn tried to get him.

Lucas just ate the charge for him.

/\ that was my takeaway as well.

That's more plausible than the idea of CC planting the gun on his manager after Earn tried to get him.

Lucas just ate the charge for him.
Word. In the parking lot scene, Earn tell PB that he should be headlining the tour. Clever attempt to kill two birds with one stone: Not go to jail and get rid of the competition. But Clark mgr. ate the charge, plus he white, so he prolly ain't even that worried.

People keep mentioning the idea of Earn potentially getting Clark County out of the paint and making Al the tour headliner, but I don't think (feel free to correct me) that's how things work :lol:

If Clark County got hit with that, wouldn't the tour just mostly end up falling apart?

I imagine they'd either have to reschedule and find a new headliner since nothing indicates Al being big enough to fill CC's shoes, or there'd be a lot of refunding and cancelling going on and they'd just end up doing a lot of sightseeing in Europe with the occasional performance mixed in.

Back
Top Bottom