FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Episode had me in shambles. This Loki felt like a series finale.

Dead at the boy crying while getting the beats put on him :rofl:

Darius with the Benny Hope shirt :pimp:

Earn depressed af. Glad he finally caught a W. Like he said he’s been putting in work.

Clark County knows Earn slipped that **** in his bag :lol:

:lol:

that **** is def coming back to bite him either from fingerprints/manager snitching or clark being way too cool about the **** and keeping that in the back of his head.

clark definitely had the thats so raven moment and seen the same **** that earn did and passed that **** to arab.

****** was in the airport playing hot potato with the stick :lol:.

More jewels. Black teachers always the honest ones.

Soon as they started going through TSA I thought that was gonna **** Ern up. I'm surprised his goofy finessed that. :lol:

wonder is season 3 will take place on tour or when they back from the tour.

:lol:

that **** is def coming back to bite him either from fingerprints/manager snitching or clark being way too cool about the **** and keeping that in the back of his head.

clark definitely had the thats so raven moment and seen the same **** that earn did and passed that **** to arab.

*****s was in the airport playing hot potato with the stick :lol:.

Yeah that ***** Clark sinister af :lol: Bruh finna be a problem for them season 3.

idk man, if the manager stepped up and claimed the gun to protect the artist, are they still checking cameras?
I mean even if Clark handed the bag to the manager or they saw him holding it on camera he could still lie and say he was holding his bag.

At this point I wish they showed how Ern slipped the gun in Clark's bag.

All he asked was for a bin. Then just walked in :lol: with the quickness Ern lowkey is a master of alight of hand :lol: Also wish they panned to Al peeping what Ern did.

Last edited:
Did they say why they moved?

I thought they were just trying to get away from Tracy lol
I thought that was a part of Al leveling up. Can't keep living in that area. Too many ppl know he lives there (remember s1?).

And Tracy ain't really a priority :lol: This is why I laughed off ppl actually think Tracy could be Al's body guard and it was somehow Ern's fault for not facilitating that.

EC33C92D-CA7C-414E-844C-CBF8B73EE398.jpeg

DE50580A-AB5C-43C3-A773-4C5733D5FC13.jpeg

:smh: :smh: :smh: she fine DAB

I thought this season has be awful. Stopped watching after the Buddy episode. Ill binge the rest now the seasons over but i did not like this 'artistic' direction they took this season.

Also feels like they accomplished absolutely nothing in terms of story progression

It's crazy how Earn was walking past his old job in the airport and the sign in the back said "Earn Miles Forever". Then on the plane Al has that talk with Earn basically confirming that he has his back. It took me back to the previous episode how their mothers told them to always look out for each other.
wow.png wow.png wow.png

I thought this season has be awful. Stopped watching after the Buddy episode. Ill binge the rest now the seasons over but i did not like this 'artistic' direction they took this season.

Also feels like they accomplished absolutely nothing in terms of story progression

The Teddy Perkins episode was good at parts but they overthought that one. The thot Van and Al in the wilds episodes was low a point. Those coulda been done better.

That video really got people going overboard. He got a great TV show but calm down. Saw somebody compare him to Jamie Foxx... hell no.

I dont think one is better than the other but they are both vastly talented.

Jamie can’t/doesn’t rap and I don’t think I’ve ever heard of him screenwriting. It don’t always gotta be one or the other, two different eras and two different skillsets.

Musically Jamie Foxx has the talent but what classic records has he given us outside of the Ye/TI features and maaaaaaaaaybe Unpredictable, Digital Girl and Blame It. And thats a career since 94. They got two different goals.

I think Jamie and Donald could actually make some great **** whether its Jamie on Atlanta or a whole new project.

Jamie is a great comedian, great actor and he can sing really good and play the piano.

Donald Glover has no classic songs or movie roles. His standup is corny as hell. Atlanta is the only thing he's done to catch my attention.

also how he rolled out bti with the screenplay with jaden smith, html easter eggs in his site (like the 3005 remix above), and short film was dope as hell.

but u kinda had to be paying attention to him to know about any of this.

I though Ern was about to blow the entire...everything to smithereens. My boy made the clutch move. :pimp:

I kinda figured Al was gonna leave Ern out there like that. Especially, after the flashback episode. That pretty much confirmed Ern was Al’s cousin. You know you got cousins that relatives and cousins that are like your boy but deeper because y’all kin. This time Ern has to carry the guilty for ******* over someone to save his cousin. Full circle. :pimp:

Idk what people are tripping on, as a whole, this season was just as good as the first. If they can somehow pull off season 3 in Europe... :wow:

Back
Top Bottom