FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I was really worried Earn put the gun in the kids bag and woulda forgot or something

Then the airport thing went down
Yea I knew he was gonna find a way out of forgetting the gun in his bag, Earn too smart to get caught up like that. I hope they win in season 3, they need a break...

Yea I knew he was gonna find a way out of forgetting the gun in his bag, Earn too smart to get caught up like that. I hope they win in season 3, they need a break...

Except that would never really fly in reality. They'd be checking security footage and all that and see Earn was the one that stuck it in CC's bag. I'm cool with it tho for the purpose of the show.

The whole episode I was like "I wonder where Tracy's at". Then that final scene had me rollin. Tracy finally took an L!

And right when Earn finally caught a W too

F1ED5BFA-C028-467C-9F14-996640F33780.jpeg

:rofl::rofl:

Except that would never really fly in reality. They'd be checking security footage and all that and see Earn was the one that stuck it in CC's bag. I'm cool with it tho for the purpose of the show.
exactly what i thought, like damn atl airports are too gutter for surveillance cameras

Soon as Al brought up the gun, I knew it was he was going to forget about it until the airport. I was legit nervous for him like I was walking through the TSA line with it. Crazy how it all turned out.

From the moment he put the gun in his bag I was holding my breath man.

Especially when he's putting his daughter in the car with the damn bag swinging around on his arm. Couldn't take it, almost changed the channel.:lol:

he put it in clark's bag
he literally said it
it makes more sense too cause if clark would've gotten caught up, that manager would've been out the paint anyways
two birds with one stone

didn't even realize this was the finale till the ending scene.
great episode. brought it full circle.
i really hope they film the next season in europe. straight lulz

hope tracy ends up out there too

Well obciously. What kind of TSA agent sees a gun in a bag on the x-ray and yells WHOSE BAG IS THIS?!?

:lol:

Last edited:
Well obciously. What kind of TSA agent sees a gun in a bag on the x-rat and yells WHOSE BAG IS THIS?!?

:lol:
i think you underestimate how dumb some of these tsa "agents" are
thats actually believable considering some of the stupid things they do and ask people

i think you underestimate how dumb some of these tsa "agents" are
thats actually believable considering some of the stupid things they do and ask people
I guess I have to be cuz I can't believe somebody with that job would be that stupid :lol:

Can't believe they didn't even let Tracy get a heads up about them going on tour in Europe. "I got some Chinese food and a side of chocolate let me in"

Can't believe they didn't even let Tracy get a heads up about them going on tour in Europe. "I got some Chinese food and a side of chocolate let me in"

Ain’t Tracy on Papers though? Doubt he can make a Euro trip all Willy nilly

speaks volumes...

I mean....it’s clear by that pic posted up a page or so back when they were sitting on that couch from season 1 & season 2 that they are financially better now. Everything from paper boi’s crib to haircut to Gucci fit kinda nods and tells you he’s making strides in the rap game. Even Darius stay with a clean cut and new gear :lol:.

I know what you mean by “speaks volumes”....but this ain’t a deep dive. Image comes with the rap game. Them ‘06 Coogi Polo’s and big jewelry that paperboi was rocking through season 1 just ain’t look authentic for 2018.

Back
Top Bottom