FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

This mf right here GOT to be from the city :rofl::rofl:

AtlantaFXguy.jpg

"Mayne I shoulda whent home bwoi"

I never watched Star Trek and Star wars but that's weird as **** how they turned Billy Dee's character Lando (who I'm hearing was a ladies man) into a gay dude or whatever they wanna call it. They pushing that stuff hard in the media.

It would be bull**** if it did because Deadpool was Green Lantern and Human Torch was Captain America so I don’t see why he couldnt be a villain in BP2
Continuity issues with him being two characters within the same cinematic universe.

IMO, I would prefer to have him be in future Spider-Man movies, especially if they introduce Miles Morales.

But if he does become the villian for Black Panther 2, I'm sure Marvel will handle it fine.

I'd just be annoyed that he was in two movies in the MCU lol.

I finished the episode where Earn got his money back from the puppies.

How irresponsible he is to flip that $4k for gift card credit lol.

they tried to do it the black guy from the new star wars movies too make him gay for the pilot character

cuz ppl were mad to see a potential romance between him and the white girl

It would be bull**** if it did because Deadpool was Green Lantern and Human Torch was Captain America so I don’t see why he couldnt be a villain in BP2
Yeah but more specifically ppl still aren't accepting that Spidey in the MCU was Sony's decision.

They obviously haven't merged cinematic universes so Sony can still do w/e they want ignoring MCU continuity. The Venom movie has been made. They got 3 others in development. Its just that in this instance its maybe Feige ignoring Spidey continuity.

Now sure if they want they can reveal whats happening in this spinoff universe is in the future they can still do w/e they want.

So something like Donald Glover being Miles uncle and maybe being a version of the Prowler is completely irrelevant to a main MCU movie casting Glover as what will most likely be a one off villain in a BP movie.

Last edited:
I never watched Star Trek and Star wars but that's weird as **** how they turned Billy Dee's character Lando (who I'm hearing was a ladies man) into a gay dude or whatever they wanna call it. They pushing that stuff hard in the media.
Donald Glover saying how can one noy be pa sexual in space is not reflected in the Lando character at all.

So I don't take it seriously and don't see how they turned the character gay at all.

If anything there's a subtle angle for Lando liking a female robot in the Solo movie.

Also its Billy Dee Williams that's the lady's man irl. That just seems to ooze in to every character he's ever played :lol:
Continuity issues with him being two characters within the same cinematic universe.

IMO, I would prefer to have him be in future Spider-Man movies, especially if they introduce Miles Morales.

But if he does become the villian for Black Panther 2, I'm sure Marvel will handle it fine.

I'd just be annoyed that he was in two movies in the MCU lol.
They aint bringing Miles in any time soon I think.

Unless they got the balls to kill Peter.

they tried to do it the black guy from the new star wars movies too make him gay for the pilot character

cuz ppl were mad to see a potential romance between him and the white girl
When did they try to make Finn gay with Poe? :lol:

All in TFA, Finn is obsessed with Rey. All in TLJ, Finn is obsessed with keeping Rey safe.

If anything they forced a romance with a random new character in TLJ.

Whats with you and interpreting nonexistent gay relationships?

When did they try to make Finn gay with Poe? :lol:

All in TFA, Finn is obsessed with Rey. All in TLJ, Finn is obsessed with keeping Rey safe.

If anything they forced a romance with a random new character in TLJ.

im hyper vigilant?

anyway you stand corrected

Star Wars WILL Have Gays Says JJ Abrams & John Boyega CONFIRMS Finn and Poe Gay Rumours
STAR WARS will have gay characters in the new films, says director JJ Abrams, fuelling the rumours of a gay romance between John Boyega's Finn and Oscar Isaac's Poe in Star Wars Episode VIII.

Oscar-Issacs-and-John-Boyega-631460.jpg

https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...o-is-gay-poe-finn-rey-star-wars-gay-character

UPDATE: JJ Abrams has spoken out for the first time to address the growing fan rumours and petitions for gay characters in the Star Wars universe.

“To me, the fun of Star Wars is the glory of possibility," he says.

"So it seems insanely narrow-minded and counterintuitive to say that there wouldn’t be a homosexual character in that world.”

“When I talk about inclusivity it’s not excluding gay characters," he added. "It’s about inclusivity. So, of course.”

The mounting fan obsession with a Finn and Poe romance was only encouraged by the growing bromance between the two actors, Boyega and Isaacs, who have embraced the idea of a new kind of Star Wars love story.

Isaacs even revealed recently that he was "playing romance" in his cockpit scenes with his handsome co-star in The Force Awakens.

Poe-and-Finn-in-Star-Wars-429170.jpg

A 'touching' scene...

Poe-and-Finn-fan-art-429167.jpg

Poe and Finn fan art

Boyega admitted that he was looking to the director of Episode VIII, Rian Johnson, for cues as to what direction the relationship will take.

"I’m looking at the director Rian closely so he can get me involved early, so I can prepare myself. So who knows?" he said.

A new video posted online by Boyega only added to the speculation.

"Yeah baby, go on, give it to me," cries Oscar Isaacs to John Boyega in the fun clip.

We are kidding you not, it's right there on John Boyega's Twitter page. OK, so the new video is of the pair working out in the gym, but it prompted Boyega to reveal his thoughts on the potential romance.

"I posted a video the other day of myself working out, skipping, and in the background Oscar is just like, 'Yeah baby go on' and people just went crazy," he said.

The recent BAFTA winner says it's entirely possible the director of Episode VIII will take their relationship in this new and surprising direction.

"As far as I’m concerned when JJ [Abrams] sat us down to go through the script, it was a bromance, but now I’m learning what Mark Hamill said before when he didn’t know that Darth Vader was Luke’s father: you never know what they’re going to pull."

Fan-made videos splicing together scenes of the two characters in The Force Awakens have proliferated on the internet.

Fan art has also portrayed the pair as a romantic couple, with the director of the next film, Rian Johnson, happily retweeting some of the images.

Isaac, himself, fanned the rumours during a recent interview with Ellen.

"I was playing romance. In the cockpit I was playing romance,” he said.

Anyone who has seen The Force Awakens will know that Poe was only ever in the cockpit with ONE character throughout the whole film, a certain plucky rebel Stormtrooper.

“I think it’s very subtle romance that’s happening," Isaac added. "You have to watch it a few times to see the little hints."

WARNING: MINOR SPOILERS

Let's not forget that Poe gives Finn his name as he 'comes out' from the shadow of the First Order and assumes his new identity.

Fans have backed up the growing theory with the romantic notion of Poe giving Finn his jacket, rather like a gentleman lending a lady his coat. It's something that Finn treasures throughout the film.

Screen grabs of allegedly loaded looks between Poe and Finn have added to the rumours. And that's all before the joyously affectionate reunion of the two characters later in the film.

Fans have started to create romantic art pairing up the two handsome leads, so could the famous franchise be poised to break the biggest barrier of all?

The Force Awakens smashed blockbuster and big screen convention by boldly placing a woman and a black man front and centre of a major franchise.

Is a major gay lead character a step too far?

Received wisdom in Hollywood has long believed that women can not carry a movie.

Recent comedies like Bridesmaids and Jennifer Lawrence's triumphant Hunger Games franchise have finally put that to rest.

Star-Wars-actors-on-the-Ellen-Show-429160.jpg

The sight of a black actor carrying a blockbuster franchise could also have been seen as a risk, and yet Boyega is riding high at the heart of the new Star Wars film.

The Force Awakens has smashed every box office record since its release which implies that nothing can derail the success of the new trilogy.

But don't look for a major gay revelation any time soon.

Major markets like Russia, Asia and, crucially, China are far less accepting of anything that supports or promotes homosexuality.

China is already the fastest-growing film market in the world and is on course to become the biggest.

Only a small number of foreign films are approved for release each year in China, so Hollywood faces a potential loss of hundreds of millions of dollars if a film won’t be screened there.

Positive depictions of gay relationships are generally censored by the Chinese film board and Disney have invested a whopping $4billion in the Star Wars franchise.

Any kind of risk with such a sensitive market seems highly unlikely.

For now, it seems that fans will have to content themselves with imagining their own versions of a more tolerant and inclusive galaxy far, far away.

As for Isaac, he continued to tease about his potential love interests in the interview.

When he was pushed to clarify exactly who he would be romancing in the films he widened the field out to non-humans.

“I won’t say with which character," he said. "It could even be a droid.”

im hyper vigilant?

anyway you stand corrected

Star Wars WILL Have Gays Says JJ Abrams & John Boyega CONFIRMS Finn and Poe Gay Rumours
STAR WARS will have gay characters in the new films, says director JJ Abrams, fuelling the rumours of a gay romance between John Boyega's Finn and Oscar Isaac's Poe in Star Wars Episode VIII.

Oscar-Issacs-and-John-Boyega-631460.jpg

https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...o-is-gay-poe-finn-rey-star-wars-gay-character
You just posted a whole lot of homosexual sensationalism that both Boyega and Isaacs are playing in to.

Similar to how Stan, Evans and Mackie play around about the gay fan rumors of their MCU characters.

You should actually read the quotes of everything you just posted :lol: Not any point do Boyega, Issac or Abrams say Finn and Poe will be in a homosexual relationship for ep IX.

I don't see how interpreting homosexuality in things you watch is being hyper vigilant. Hyper vigilant about homosexuality in fictional entertainment?

Last edited:
im not doing this back and forth

you read the article and now you cant admit you were wrong

"theyre just playing into it" = making the black dude gay

just let this one go you were wrong to question it from jump and now all you have are your own interpretations

its the low hanging fruit for always wanting to claim SYSTEMATIC RACISM!!

any and all evidence otherwise is met with: (see below)

LMAO!!

i swear staunch conservatives, ultra liberals, and the extra woke crowd react to opposing facts the exact same way.

they may as well put their fingers in their ears and scream lalalalalala!!!!

its the low hanging fruit for always wanting to claim SYSTEMATIC RACISM!!

any and all evidence otherwise is met with: (see below)

LMAO!!

i swear staunch conservatives, ultra liberals, and the extra woke crowd react to opposing facts the exact same way.

they may as well put their fingers in their ears and scream lalalalalala!!!!

There are several things wrong with this

First and foremost technically i said TRYING TO which means anything up to and including "playing around"

Second the article states the pilot said he was playing it romantically in the cockpit scene

Third the director said he wants gay characters

Fourth why is my interpretation any less valid

Fifth they don't have to explicitly exhibit it. Imitation game is a movie about a gay man with only a slight convo abour it that otherwise you wouldn't even know he was gay

Sixth if i provide evidence why is the burden on me when proof is written off as "sensationalism" and yet i see no link showing where they say explicitly they are NOT including gay characters?

Seventh in the article they explain how giving the guy the jacket could be seen as gay so they did have innuendo regardless of how it is interpreted individually

I said im not going back and forth because im not interested in arguing semantics

Since you HAD to add ur .02

Edit: and why like the post and then say this bs? Take ur like back i don't want it

Last edited:
:lol:

you read the article and now you cant admit you were wrong
Which does not prove what you claimed.
"theyre just playing into it" = making the black dude gay
Actually making the black dude gay = making the black dude gay.

Again did you even watch TLJ?

Or is this another case of you not actually being a fan or watching the subject matter but being all the way involved with the politics of w/e issue or controversy may be orbiting it?

I mean I asked when did they try to make Finn gay in either movie and you giving opinion pieces of actors and director indulging fan theories.

Yeah but more specifically ppl still aren't accepting that Spidey in the MCU was Sony's decision.

They obviously haven't merged cinematic universes so Sony can still do w/e they want ignoring MCU continuity. The Venom movie has been made. They got 3 others in development. Its just that in this instance its maybe Feige ignoring Spidey continuity.

Now sure if they want they can reveal whats happening in this spinoff universe is in the future they can still do w/e they want.

So something like Donald Glover being Miles uncle and maybe being a version of the Prowler is completely irrelevant to a main MCU movie casting Glover as what will most likely be a one off villain in a BP movie.

yeah twitter has this obsession with “yeah i did that too” so i saw that ____ died in the last Avengers movie within 24 hours of it dropping and i still havent seen it yet.

You saying that and the Sony line of films two different continuities? That might have to be where I stop watching comic films that **** already making my head hurt.

yeah twitter has this obsession with “yeah i did that too” so i saw that ____ died in the last Avengers movie within 24 hours of it dropping and i still havent seen it yet.

You saying that and the Sony line of films two different continuities? That might have to be where I stop watching comic films that **** already making my head hurt.
Sony trying to make money so they not trying to admit it but they are trying to get their little spinoff universe to be closely aligned with Spidey with him possibly making cameos.

I say just enjoy w/e movie you wanna see and ignore the continuity for different studios.

Like the Venom movie for example.

Back
Top Bottom