FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

The best part of this episode is realizing as an adult, none of that crap mattered If the main difference in them jerseys was a patch and one being made in Bangladesh, as an adult who cares. We was kids having fun but the intensity we roasted kids for their clothes was ridiculous and sad. I remember being on all sides of this episode. Roasting kids and being roasted but looking back on it it's so silly.

The kid roasting the teach annoyed TF outta me.

Anyone else look forward to seeing where they embed Atlanta into the intro? It's things like that make me enjoy the show a little more. Took me a 2nd watch to see it:

31522753_10216197373675603_553006416936304640_n.jpg

Anyone else look forward to seeing where they embed Atlanta into the intro? It's things like that make me enjoy the show a little more. Took me a 2nd watch to see it:

31522753_10216197373675603_553006416936304640_n.jpg

I missed it last week. I assumed it was by the .38

is it really as an adult who cares tho?

like to be cereal for a minute the way dudes go in on designer labels

and this is nt of course jordan culture

dude just got robbed for some fake j's in ny and adult dudes on here have jokes for him a 17 year old kid

The best part of this episode is realizing as an adult, none of that crap mattered If the main difference in them jerseys was a patch and one being made in Bangladesh, as an adult who cares. We was kids having fun but the intensity we roasted kids for their clothes was ridiculous and sad. I remember being on all sides of this episode. Roasting kids and being roasted but looking back on it it's so silly.

back in the days if a kid did that to a big *** teacher like that big *** teacher woulda washed ol kid and dragged him crying to the office

nowadays u cant do that tho

That didn’t look like Marshall. Looks like a thrift store. :lol:

I thought he said Marshals int he episode? Wgen Earn mom said the chips were by the jeans, socks and other snacks lmao. Sound like a Marshalls/ Ross

Also boys used to get flamed for wearing polo asssn.

I do remember the kids from divorced families used to always have the fresh gear in school. Knew one kid his dad bought him a new outfit and j's every 2 weeks smh. To think i would wish my folks was separated so i could get better gear smh

I was rollin when they said other guys dad was in his 30s so he always had fresh gear :rofl:

thought i was the only one who wanted to know when this took place.

FEBE/FUBU and Jordans get replaced with what type of car/house/etc. you have. and at that some people dont even grow out of the concept of clothes mattering like that, it just goes from Fubu and Jordans to Gucci, LV, Balenciaga, etc.

im surprised ppl cant relate to this episode or the suicide

like theres a whole show on netflix about a little white girl that killed herself

but thats how it is for us black folks, its never understood what we go thru when it comes to stuff like this

andi think whats being overlooked is that the kids parents were getting divorced

that jersey was likely a gift from his father like to make him not feel so bad about it

then he goes to school and gets clowned on for wearing a fake

like i dont think the suicide stemmed entirely from bullying but depression and probably feelings of he's the reason why his parents were divorcing

and i hate how the logic is “soft *** kids” like people control what pops into their head instead of teaching them how to deal with that ****. espeically in the black community. thats why we walking around ready to die bout ****.

That didn’t look like Marshall. Looks like a thrift store. :lol:
I took it as maybe Earn had a jersey with a defect since he said he got it from Marshall's. It's probably left ambiguous to convey that it never mattered in the first place tho.

Marshalls stay selling defected fire. Which is the only way that fire is gonna make it to Marshalls lol.

kid who was casted as young earn was so spot on.

too much realness with the fake gear episode. you get caught wearing fake gear and it follows you until you graduate high school.

the other kid wearing the fubu shirt looked happy on the outside before the roasting. girl in the jacket looked miserable at the beginning and looked she was going through some things.

next day fubu kid is dead and girl in jacket in happy and wants to participate in class.

goes to show you that you really dont know what one is going through. bullying is at another level these days with social media, etc.

great episode.

Feel the same :lol: this put me right back in both middle and high school witnessing roasting sessions. They could be brutal

Back
Top Bottom