FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Are you a Logic or J Cole :lol:
lol Neither I'm
giphy.gif

How he ended up on Piedmont road to the soutside by Tri-City high school from walking :lol:.

That’s like a 30 mins drive..

This show is kind of falling off. The first couple episodes were lit. This Paperboi episode was ok. The Van and Michael Jackson episodes were trash.

Wut? The woman was “cold” herself. Stripper turned IG personality that slangs Wigs. She was everything he didnt want to be. Why would one want to unify with that? She was an opportunist talking about power couple ****.

This for sure wasn’t about men leaving black women. It was about Paper Boy dealing with internal conflict.
Shorty was ready to have a schedule of how many times they **** :lol:

Unity with no love :smh:

he had ol boy stunned on the ground i thought he was gonna clint eastwood him and step on his wrist that was holding the gunand whoop his ***

Yeah, I saw what they were going for but he probably should've got stomped out a bit more cuz while he was wrestling with the gun it looked like he ate all those punches from the other 2 :lol: As big as he I felt like for a sec he was gonna beat them.and get his **** backm

The camera kinda went away from that action as they ran off with his watch and chain and then switched shots to end it.

:lol: @ the straight up horror movie moments and Darius literally putting his foot in the pasta.

It’s funny how before the game Al was a street *****, shooting cats and ****. The fame has set in and now he’s in the woods crying and **** after running into what he used to be.

Paperboi don't know what he wants.

Earn could be doing better but he is getting him offers but he continually turns them down wanting something bigger. In the same breath, he wants to keep it real and do all the things he used too. He don't wanna do the ish at the start-up, he was hating on the Yahoo commercial but every time Earn passes him something he's acting weird about. He wants his profile boosted but wants to be unnoticed.

He comes off as a miserable person to me.

What real offers has Earn gotten Paper Boi? Strip Club appearances where he couldn’t even get paid.

Back
Top Bottom