FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

He's been working. I was shocked when I saw him in Boardwalk Empire when I binged it. I just looked it up, and his mom actually passed away in 2016. This last episode was dedicated to her, that was her name at the end. He already been nominated for an emmy for This Is Us. I liked him in Vice Principals lol.
Damn son was in This Is Us too? :lol:

I don't watch but props.

Paperboi is in the upcoming Hotel Artemis, Darius got a few movies, Van is in Deadpool 2 and Donald is in the Han Solo movie. They working.
I've noticed (I assume Donald set this up) that all of the cast's extra work is getting used as ads during the show.

Deadpool is one thing but Darius had a solid done for him.

Really putting on for them.

I’ve been binge watching This Is Us for the past two weeks and just saw Paperboi in there as well :lol: never would have guessed he had a spot on there (I want to say maybe two episodes)

E52EDDFD-9FE2-40D2-97F0-316512F37AEC.png

Y'all gotta start putting some RESPEK on my boy Lakeith's name. Can't keep calling him Darius :lol:

IG chick was phony, but she was the unfiltered truth. He can sit here and be self righteous, but realistically once you get to that place where Paper Boi is, that line needs to be crossed.

IG chick was phony, but she was the unfiltered truth. He can sit here and be self righteous, but realistically once you get to that place where Paper Boi is, that line needs to be crossed.
Thats if you want to go that route.

It ain't the only path. Plus you can definitely cross that line on your own, elevate your own brand without some fake chick on your arm.

**** reminds me of Girls Trip.

I've noticed (I assume Donald set this up) that all of the cast's extra work is getting used as ads during the show.

Deadpool is one thing but Darius had a solid done for him.

Really putting on for them.
You talking about that investment ad right? I think they got some sort of deal with FX cuz I seen Aubrey Plaza in one of them and it was during Legion.

Darius killed it as Snoop. I had no idea who he was when Straight Outta Compton came out, but I was amazed at how much he sounded like him.

Do not remember LaKeith being Snoop :lol:
Pretty sure the voice was a voiceover tho.

As far as hating on PaperBoi and his demeanor. I think people are underestimating the fact that he's lowkey
going through a state of depression. You're just not going to act normally and make logical decisions when you're like that.
Hopefully these experiences help snap him out of it though, and get him back motivated to pursue the dream he had Season 1.

Back
Top Bottom