FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

he’s gotten him into the not spotify offices and he threw down the microphone and left when they were trying to have him perform

i bet they gonna have paperboi drop urn and hes gonna be successful with another act

What real offers has Earn gotten Paper Boi? Strip Club appearances where he couldn’t even get paid.
Something he did back in s1 was still bringing in checks for s2.

The show has highlighted that other managers seem to be doing more for other artists in front of Al but they really haven't focused on the business side to show what Ern been doing. It would appear he's done close to nothing but that can't be the case cuz they all making some money.

I think Glover wants to purposely showcase that when you get in the industry as an artist how outside ppl lowkey try to downplay and dismiss your team and ppl you came up with that are helping you grow and profit in the game. Ern being family makes it all the more relatable cuz tons of artists do this.

he’s gotten him into the not spotify offices and he threw down the microphone and left when they were trying to have him perform

i bet they gonna have paperboi drop urn and hes gonna be successful with another act
It really depends.

Al been turning down other suggestions and flaking on the ones he showed up for cuz he wasn't about that lame fake ****. After this experience with keeping it real, he may now do what he gotta do to get to that next level.

Last edited:
AL TURNED DOWN A RAP SNACKS FLAVOR!

Its not all Earn's fault. Earn is naive and probably doesn't do the best work but the little he does do Al just acts too cool to do it. Al just tryna keep it real and it went wrong in this episode. He can either be all the way in (which he might be since he took the pic with the fan) or not in at all.

Def both their faults, Al is stubborn as hell. Earn should be doing better though since he actually has connects including Clarke County's manager.

679CB5F3-30CD-4D57-887F-629AA958EF44.jpeg

80EFD5D3-9537-4DBE-B7B2-AF0749CA238A.jpeg

A1F0A7BB-A80D-4653-946D-3F86D34B39E8.jpeg

That IG chick was dropping some gems tho .....she's obviously been around alot of rappers to know what a rap star is supposed to be like. Paperboi robbed himself having a cool *** female that was putting effort into upgrading him so he can reach the next level. I understand Paperboi not wanting to be fake and keep it real but I think him being an old upcoming rapper makes him out of touch of alot of things going on today. Social Media is a very important tool no matter how fake it is.

You're going to have to play the game no matter what to reach the top. Pape has to sell his soul to make it out the slums or his soul is going to be taken by these hungry wolves in the streets

That Homeless dude was the angel on one shoulder & the devil on Paperboy's other shoulder.

i agree with this ^ but not 100%
people making it seem like it's black and white.
like you can't be real and still use social media as a tool. like its one way or the other.
it's not. not everyone on social media has to stunt and be a "rap star".

why does paperboi have to sell his soul to make it out? he doesn't.

When you look at how mad Al is when he says that Earn hadn't spoken to him since his mom's funeral, then you see how her loss still weighs on him and he shares it with no one, we start to get the picture.

Here's a bit from Medium about it

Atlanta tackled depression beautifully in this episode, but if you take a closer look, they’ve been unfolding this storyline for a while now. Al’s apathetic behavior towards everything from his relationships to his career, to even his phone, has been a major trait in his character this season. It’s easy to miss, what with black men often portrayed and perceived as — and expected to be — stoic, uncomplicated, and unfeeling. Alfred’s aloofness and nonchalance usually makes great for his comedic delivery, and is not necessarily taken as a sign of sadness; but depression doesn’t always look like a bawling fit. It can be very quiet and still.

From his mom's call for him to get up, echoed later on by the dude when he's literally and proverbially lost in the woods.

Not gonna lie, paper boi annoying as hell. Dudes demeanor is just wack. Dude is blessed to be in a situation to progress and he just walking around mugging every day :lol: Can’t stand ppl like that.

That’s why this last episode was so good to me. He needed that experience. Like dude seize the day in front of your face before the **** is gone

Brian Tyree Henry, better get an award for this show, and he needs to be getting more work.

He's been working. I was shocked when I saw him in Boardwalk Empire when I binged it. I just looked it up, and his mom actually passed away in 2016. This last episode was dedicated to her, that was her name at the end. He already been nominated for an emmy for This Is Us. I liked him in Vice Principals lol.

whats the difference between that ig chick and say cardi b and offset?
We don't know Cardi B and Offset's relationship.

This ig chick out here literally scheming on some fake **** to "build" with Al a brand so she can be famous and get more attention and make money that way.

She said we can **** a few times and work out those #s. That **** literary like signing on to a fake relationship

Al aint about that fake ****.

Then again, who the **** respects or holds Cardi B and Offset in high regard as a couple? Like other than those ppl who ******* with any of that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom