FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

So what's the character development?

Al now realizes he has to switch up in order to succeed?

the forest is his career and dropping earn is him making the decision to walk out + the realization that he cant “keep it real” and has to pick between being Al and embracing the fame and moves he has to make to make paperboi “work”

how long before people start treating this show and its commentary on urban life like j cole and his raps....

Another dope episode. They really delivering this season.

Knew my boy Al was finna get robbed when homie #3 started looking at his watch and then homie #1 said well shiiiiiiid :smh:

Sweaty ***** in polo and cargos is so accurate :lol:

This ***** Al bout to leave Earn and start wearing no socks and skinny jeans and ****

i was just saying the other week they had this ***** looking so bummy for him to be serving. they stayed having him in a dusty *** polo and john cena chain like he was a cartoon who had to wear the same outfit all the time

FA9C1290-281B-40DD-A206-9C75853CDC34.jpeg

13F6ADAC-1D8E-4A29-8369-3E7F24F0D420.png
**** i want her so bad

I thought the homeless dude was supposed to be his pops at first until he pulled the box cutter...I love how you never know what you’re gonna get with this show

That's why I don't *** with forests. Deer guts and box cutter wielding homeless people. I was expecting Teddy to pop out at one point. Spooky ****.

I think Earn is going to have to step things up too. He's been an underachiever from the jump despite being smart enough to go to Princeton.

Also LOL @ Darius literally putting his foot in it.

The reason Darius and Earn asked how Al was doing is because that day was the one year anniversary of his mom passing. That’s why whoever texted him said they were thinking about him today.

Willie the homeless dude was humming the same tune his mom was when she was cleaning up in the beginning.

Al passed the dead deer twice he was literally going in circles.

Looks like the crew at a jammy jam next week :lol: guaranteed lulz

The reason Darius and Earn asked how Al was doing is because that day was the one year anniversary of his mom passing. That’s why whoever texted him said they were thinking about him today.

Willie the homeless dude was humming the same tune his mom was when she was cleaning up in the beginning.

Al passed the dead deer twice he was literally going in circles.

Looks like the crew at a jammy jam next week :lol: guaranteed lulz
How you know all this background info? I don't recall it from s1 :lol: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom