Fusion 5's Big Saturday 4/19

The black and green ones are easily one of the worst looking fusions. The blue ones are nice and so are the red ones. Though I still can't drop that muchon them.

not gonna cop but these are
pimp.gif

This is a shoe most niketalkers will not buy.

But the general inner city will eat up the black/red and black/blue and a few other colorways of the 5's.

Just like they did with the dub zeros and spizkez.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

This is a shoe most niketalkers will not buy.

But the inner city general inner city will eat up the black/red and black/blue and a few other colorways of the 5's.

Just like they did with the dub zeros and spizkez.

Yep, exactly!

easy easy pass...but will pick up the 2/21 pack fo sho.

I bet those fusions will still be available in a couple of weeks...no rush on getting them.

i'm not geting any new Js or fusions for the rest of this month--none of them appeal to me--I'd rather scope out ebay for deals on past better shoesthan what JB is putting out this month...and i esp will not cop any fusions

if i had the money i would get them all......since not im just gonna get the packs next week......

Originally Posted by tdot kickz

In my opinion these are a piece of #%&% ! But to each his own.

only decent looking F5 is the OG white/black-fire red colorway. that said, i still won't cop ANY fusions.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

these are hyped here in houston people been talking about them for weeks ( i despise fusions so i wont be copping)

greenspoint, footaction is a doing a midnight release

I'm glad you said "hype" because that's all they are!!! A bunch of "hype" that will get the lil kids running after....Must be"lil talk" because I haven't heard *%$# about them around my way!
Fusions= Wackness!

Originally Posted by 2TigerFan3

The bigger question is who is going to buy any fusions? And why????????????

Co-sign
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

these are hyped here in houston people been talking about them for weeks ( i despise fusions so i wont be copping)

greenspoint, footaction is a doing a midnight release
Sad but very true, Sharpstown Mall is already selling some early releases

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ 160jordansdeep's avy

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

yea, not feeling these at all. I do like the hidden stitching on the toe box but that doesn't make it worth the price. only ones I'm somewhatinterested in are the white/red V's, but I think the V CDP will fulfill that desire.. I have heard that the AFJ XIIs were wicked comfy tho, so I'd beinterested to try a pair on

not me...only shoes i wear are jordans (1-23...no fusions no .5's no team j's)

I buy anything that I like, and think will look good with the gear that I cop. Thanks everyone for all the feedback and opinions, pos or neg, it is what it is.If JB makes it some heads will obv cop for that reason alone. I just buy the stuff I find hot and appealing to me. As a collector/sneakerhead I dont reallyhave any limits (numbered, retros, fusions, .5s whatev), if I like it its going in the avatar.

Back
Top Bottom