Fusion 5's Big Saturday 4/19

Definitely glad i copped. The black/blue look way better in person IMO, but after the "Fire Red" AJF V's in June I'm done with 'em. TheseLS fusions I've been seeing are terrible.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

oh, my bad! there has been a couple posts about fusions I forgot which I posted in
eyes.gif

but tupac003 you are the poster boy for these fusions? I mean you are going hard defending them.
To eachs own but they arent that hot. just look at sale totals. Im just concerned for the price they arent even comfortable [you said it yourself] and they kind of disgrace a classic. just my opinion.
I am not trying to defend the shoe. I am just sick of people like you who just hate on the shoe and expect everybody else to hate also. Why are you so worried about what other folks are doing?

Just go cop your countdown packages so you can get your crappy retro's. And don't go saying look at the total sales because you don't have numbers to back what you are saying. If you want to speak about disgracing a classic, why do you buy retro's then? They have horrible quality and they don't even give you guys nike air, But you will still buy them....
laugh.gif

C0-sign.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

inchecksince81 wrote:
oh, my bad! there has been a couple posts about fusions I forgot which I posted in
eyes.gif

but tupac003 you are the poster boy for these fusions? I mean you are going hard defending them.
To eachs own but they arent that hot. just look at sale totals. Im just concerned for the price they arent even comfortable [you said it yourself] and they kind of disgrace a classic. just my opinion.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
becareful, theres people out that "CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH"
WORD.

I copped them for my wife(blk&blu) and i got the blk&red for my 1 year old son. Not sure if im gona get a pair,,,,,,,,i like the blk and grey ones, butdout if i even get them, i wait'n for the I's to come out

I dont see why so many people hating on the kicks. Other Jordans have looked worst but all of you have bought them. In my opinion some of the original Jordanslook like utter crap. People have different opinions on shoes if they like em theyll buy em. You shouldn't go hating on them just because your trying to beloyal to a company that doesnt give a crap bout you.

Back
Top Bottom