FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Aight man you got it lol...

I'll have to remember that next fundays lmao jkjk.

View media item 2473643
Damn like that :lol:

Just a heads up, McFarlane doesn't do CGC signings at conventions. He offers two a year, one of which through NY comics and you send it in to them. Other wise he just does personal signings at conventions unless you personally have a rep that can witness

oh word? Man aight good looks.

Aight man you got it lol...

I'll have to remember that next fundays lmao jkjk.

Damn like that
laugh.gif
Just a heads up, McFarlane doesn't do CGC signings at conventions. He offers two a year, one of which through NY comics and you send it in to them. Other wise he just does personal signings at conventions unless you personally have a rep that can witness
oh word? Man aight good looks.
yeah I'm friends with a guy that works with mcfarlane's handler. he's really weird about his signature and CGC. But if youre looking to get it CGC'd and make $, that would be the way to do it. otherwise youre not eligible for a yellow label

Cool. I mean the sig would be clutch but my main want is a grading to see where it's at. I know it'a a 9.5 at least.

how long does the show last? got funday on friday
nerd.gif
same here 
nerd.gif

Last time I went on a friday and started 5:30 and ended at 6:30 i want to say?  It was like only a hour long.  

This one is starting at 3:00 PM so we should be good.  

Edit: sorry was looking at Wednesday Time slot.  Friday is at 4:00 PM Still good!  

Last edited:
how long does the show last? got funday on friday :nerd:
same here :nerd:

Last time I went on a friday and started 5:30 and ended at 6:30 i want to say?  It was like only a hour long.  

This one is starting at 3:00 PM so we should be good.  

Edit: sorry was looking at Wednesday Time slot.  Friday is at 4:00 PM Still good!  

signed up for thurs-sat - with no intentions on staying overnight in SD.. hope i hit on Friday's tickets :lol:

Also, is this the last wave? No metallic black or white rangers, no white or green ranger dorbz. :smh:

Dang you right, this might be it since they already did a TV wave however they did state more TV exclusives were coming when they announced the TV wave.

they said roughly a dozen waves. If the White Metallic ranger is a Funko South pop up item maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...........

There are no Crystal Meth Heisenberg level exclusives for me this year. Unfortunate.

Hope everyone gets what they want tho.

So it seems Bruce Lee bait orders getting fulfilled and they had some instore today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom