FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Anybody know when FYE Hendrix is shipping?

I see their site lists as “Buy Now” instead of pre order so not sure if pre orders already shipped?

My email confirmation said 6/26 but that was a month ago

My Hendrix just shipped today :pimp:

Last edited:
got an order in through bait....im sure a cancellation email will follow.

I'm anticipating my cancellation e mail as well. It took forever to get my order through and there's no way they had that many if they really did restock. I'm skeptical they even had any in the first place.

Last edited:
yeah seems they finally pulled the links about an hour or so ago. I anticipate a ton of cancellations especially as i'm reading some people bought 20+ smh

Not getting anymore pops till my Shenron comes in. This became a somewhat expensive hobby very quickly smh. Plus i have no good place to store them right now.

i hope they see the folks that ordered multiples and cancel those orders first.

Not getting anymore pops till my Shenron comes in. This became a somewhat expensive hobby very quickly smh. Plus i have no good place to store them right now.

lol. we warned you.

the only unique one is white walker conan. the rest are just headswaps.
part of the reason i never sweated getting the conans, and why i traded away my storm trooper as soon as I got him.

Best believe I need that full set. If I do get flash, I gotta track down superman too and batman. Want the full D.C. set.

Back
Top Bottom