FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Interesting, is there any truth to the rumor that the boxes on these are all damaged? I was anticipating my cancellation e mail from them too. :lol:

Not sure. They put the disclaimer in their purchase page to disuade returns or what not.

ones I've seen have had crispy boxes. Heard some jabroni was buying out 10 of each at the Hollywood shop.

How do I prospect for this FC!?

haha follow them on IG and wait to see when they re-open the preorders for patches.

https://www.instagram.com/funkofiends

Not sure. They put the disclaimer in their purchase page to disuade returns or what not.

ones I've seen have had crispy boxes. 

That disclaimer that was posted made me think that there might be some truth to the damage box rumor. It's a relief to hear that the ones you have seen contradict that claim. Hopefully if my order gets full-filled, it will be a crisp box.

Last edited:
It crazy cause that would've been on clearance had it actually released

Last edited:
The addiction is real guys & gals. Walked into my local GameStop and they were begging me to take some Pops off their hands lol. Managed to complete this Call of Duty set since they had all 3 of these for $5. Now I have all of the main characters from my favorite CoD games. Need them to release some of the villains.
View media item 2475605View media item 2475606View media item 2475607
Didn't see Soap so I bought him off EBay.

Back
Top Bottom