FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Aladdin & Abu on Magic Carpet
Blue Chrome Batman (Curse you Toy Tokyo)
Interplanetary Batman
Joker Batman
Catdog
Tigger
Panthor w/ Battle Armor Skeletor
Bruce Wayne
Tony Stark

The OG Ramsey is way iller. He looks stoned :pimp:

Can't wait to recomplete the set and have them all together. That Mountain looks cool.

Last edited:
This new wave is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Same [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Gonna try stuff inside the con to maybe trade for some Funko South stuff

Yeah, sadly this year there isn't anything that's completely necessary. Yet.

I'm almost willing to skip the Funko stuff altogether and just lowball some flippers. I'm trying to enjoy my time out there.

Unless there is a numbered GoT exclusive [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Looney Tunes Pop Up numbers

Super Daffy - 2000PCS
Green Marvin - 1000PCS
Yellow Marvin - 1000PCS
Pink Marvin - 2500PCS
Pete Puma - 1000PCS
Mr Hyde & Bugs Bunny - 850PCS
Bugs & Yosemite Sam 2 Pack Dorbz - 2700PCS

Given the state of the pop game now i don't know when to line up. Last year I got to SD around 5ish i think on sunday and ended up being like 100 or so in line so because they oversold bobs big boy on Thursday i didn't get it. From this list I really want Pink Marvin and Super daffy. Based on their numbers and with hold back, there should be about 450 Daffys per day and 500 pink Marvins.

I would like all the other Marvins as well as the Pete Puma pop so i'm guesstimating about 200 per day of those. also let's not forget some of these will also be on Funko Shop as well.

That said I feel I can show up Friday morning like 1-2am and line up and have a decent spot for Friday sales. I'd want that Mr Hyde and Bugs 2 pack but not a necessity. In the end the camp out is fun. I figure I'll come back again on Sunday with the wifey and not only try for this but also try to get that day's Conan if I can find the line lol

Last edited:
im passing on most. Baxter is my only NEED out of all the waves, Daffy would be cool but the 2,000 piece count will deter me. im really surprised/disappointed they didnt get me with the Marvel wave. first time since collecting i dont want anything from Marvel at the con.

Yeah, sadly this year there isn't anything that's completely necessary. Yet.

I'm almost willing to skip the Funko stuff altogether and just lowball some flippers. I'm trying to enjoy my time out there.

Unless there is a numbered GoT exclusive [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm carrying a sign with the 4 pops that I want lol. "Paying $45 each"

Otherwise I'm just going to have to trade a Freddy for all of them. Being a total sticker wh*re but now I'm determined to get them. Really want the lego spidey/venom brickheadz set

Last edited:
TT exclusives for last NYCC crushed everything they did/doing this year for SDCC

Yeah however I'm reading Funko none to pleased with them after their debacle of overselling hence they won't be selling this exclusive at their booth.

So dang that means there should be another wave no? where's that Night King? :lol:

and can we get a Lady Mormont pop?

Back
Top Bottom