FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I got a mint nick Fury minus the window. Think I'm gonna window swap
Just have patience with it. Take windows off using a box cutter or something flat. Some people use a hair dryer to dry out the glue but I shriveled the window doing that. :lol:
I used a glue stick to glue the window and box back together, just sat a stack of movies on top for about fifteen minutes to make sure it stuck. I would use better glue though.

Damn might try this. Got nick fury coming in this week with a little imperfection
Good luck! Remember when I completely ruined a ZEA Batman box trying this
roll.gif
no troll when I bought it, I totally remembered you doing that. I might just throw this thing in a stack and call it a day.

Looks like Jolly Roger went back up online for a hot second today like at 3am PST.

Like i'm wondering if people are monitoring the disney site like they do for Yeezys and what not lol

Wild.

Let's see what today's Wave reveals. I'm trying to fine tune my wants right now. I know I'mma come outta pocket for the GITD Jolly joint but I need that. My Current list of SDCC

Flocked Tigger
GITD Jolly Roger
Tony Stark
Snoke
Scare Glow
The Tick
Sike o Shriner (I'm sure this will be on Funko Shop)
Joker Batman
Bruce Wayne
Woner Twins*
Metallic Blue Batman
Elliot Masked
Tinkles with Ghost in a Jar
Negatron

FML looking at it now i realize I want more than i thought i did :lol:

My absolute must haves for SDCC are 

Tony Stark

Bruce Wayne

Joker Batman 

Masked Elliot

I'm gonna post up at the booth and offer people $40 per for them. 

the other ones that i want but aren't much of a worry are tinkles and the toy tokyo batman. 

biggest must for me at the con is getting those and mcfarlane signatures. 

In on the R2/Leia pack, Tank Trooper, Snoke, and Tigger so far and on the fence for the Twin Peaks pack. Would have liked to have a chance at Mr. Toad for retail, but that's not happening, so random he's chosen as an exclusive LE.

Forgot that that shield he used against Ramsay was a House Mormont soldier's [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

smh I'm staying away from Game of Throne Pops. The show is so good that I would mess around and grab every single character minus the animals.

Back
Top Bottom