FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Man i might just need Stan to sign something then. Not sure what comics to pick.

His signature is a little oversaturated but it'd still be good to meet the father of marvel.

Wave 7 today. Let's hope it's better although I like that my want list is low.

Legit he only pop I feel I MUST have that I've seen is Walker Conan and maybe Obi Conan or is that Qui Conan?

I'd take that spidey too...lol be cool if they got creative and made a clear stand so that he hangs upside down from a web.

It's Qui Gon Conan, QGJ's saber was green, Obi Wan's was blue. Not a Conan fan, but that's a real cool pop, best Conan this year IMHO.

Last edited:
Must haves right now are batman joker, Bruce Wayne, Tony stark, Elliot with mask and spidey Conan. Love GoT but I'm pretty selective with my pops from that line.

Yeah as for stan's signature, it really wasn't a value thing or anything for me. He signs sooooooo much stuff so until he dies his sig really doesn't add value but it just meant a lot to me to get two of my favorite spidey stories (one of which he wrote) signed. And then the comikaze one as well since it was his con.

Wave 7 Warner Brothers

*YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN*

View media item 2469495

ronaldcinho ronaldcinho

I will pay you flipper prices for a SDCC sticker LotR two pack!

I'll add it to my list of stuff I'll try to get. Think I'm only gonna brave the lines once. Other wise I'm just gonna trade stuff for those 4 things I need

Thanks man. LotR/Hobbit and Blizzard are the two lines I want to maintain proper stickers on in regards to releases.

Back
Top Bottom