FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Not laughing at you but man the extremes some of go through for a "mint" box is wild! At times I wonder if the box is the actual product more than the figure. Lol

Although I display alOt of them OOB, I feel with pops, the box IS part of the whole thing, it's a window display, it's well designed and with the limited releases its labeled/number....so if you want to retain the value, you need that box....they look really dope once you throw them inside a protector.

Anyhow, here you go Tdogg, a weeks winnings :smile:

View media item 2130093

Although I display alOt of them OOB, I feel with pops, the box IS part of the whole thing, it's a window display, it's well designed and with the limited releases its labeled/number....so if you want to retain the value, you need that box....they look really dope once you throw them inside a protector.

View media item 2130093

sending you my address for the oop on Cobra or Sting. your choice. :lol:

View media item 2130093

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Raffle gawd.

another way I found to display pops is pulling them out of the box and putting them in a protector or pop stack with the insert. That way it's fully on display and protected.

View media item 2130099

Last edited:
Yoooooo that's actually not a bad look at all!!!! :pimp:

If you could carefully break the box down and flatten it, it would be awesome to store away...lol

Possible Smugglers Bounty spoiler?

Silhouette might look like Grand Moff?

i need to start working on that Kobe collection before prices start skyrocketing.

what are good prices for each? 

^ theyre still pretty easy to get, I'd say 20-30 is a good deal. Not very valuable but needed the set since hes the GOAT hometown hero :smokin

i need to start working on that Kobe collection before prices start skyrocketing.

what are good prices for each? 

They've actually plummeted alot.

right before the finals they were going for an easy $75-100 now i think they've dropped down to $25-35 I wanna say? Dropoff was worse than Ghostbusters week 2.

Possible Smugglers Bounty spoiler?

Silhouette might look like Grand Moff?

Action pose Grand Moff? I'm thinking maybe Emperor shooting lightning or Vader with a death grip.

^ theyre still pretty easy to get, I'd say 20-30 is a good deal. Not very valuable but needed the set since hes the GOAT hometown hero
smokin.gif
cool. i remember their prices being higher. im glad i waited. 

Anybody on here actually buy some of those Vault Boy Mystery Boxes today?
Yep, went in before lunch time & not many were sold yet. Got all 4 (bought 6) - the skeleton 'chase' one is supposedly the lightest but we didn't bother weighing them.

So now I'm reading the golden Freddy Bear has been pushed back to the 15th by Walmart. I called and they were no help. I'm gonna let it ride. If anything I got a extra Bullseye I'm willing to trade for it.

I don't even play the stupid game I just like the figure :lol:

I have an idea for a new display when I move into my house later down the road and my office/den will be Pop central 8) my apartment is getting ridiculous :smh: :x

What's everyone's top ISO? It'd be interesting to see what everyone's into. I'm currently selling a lot of my collection and focusing on my grails. Been in this game for too long to not have what I've really wanted since the get-go :smh:

Mine are:

Bloody Rorschach
V for Vendetta (metallic)
Tails
Michael Jackson (Beat It)
Reggae Rasta

I got leads on the last three but if anyone knows anything about those first two, let me know, I got lots to trade and I've earned a lot through getting rid of my collection.

Back
Top Bottom