FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Don't let that Amel curse come in here...Then, we will be looking at the Beanie Baby Saga... 
laugh.gif

is the Alex/Clockwork a HT exlcusive?

No it was pre-orderable at GS

:smokin

View media item 2129450
All that's missing is the chase thats supposed to be coming from grailbox like in September :smh:

Out of all my glows, Sukjai has the strongest with the shortest charge up time

View media item 2129453
If HT hasn't received that masked Alex I'm gonna say it's gonna be a NYCC exclusive. I can't remember them ever putting a chase on the back of the box.

Last edited:
So HT is not getting Alex?

That's all the posting on IG is stating.

Theyve got the regular unmasked version but it seems they made an additional one as well. A masked version based on this part of the film

View media item 2129489
Since these dropped with no prior announcement from funko it looks like that masked version is an exclusive of some kind. HT being the biggest retailer with exclusives would be the logical choice but seeing as they're trickling in to HTs I'm gonna guess that masked version is a possible NYCC exclusive.

I would appreciate it, if someone would

Put me on the list too. Asked my normal girl at HT and she knew nothing about it. But the damn flowery booty shorts she had on had me flustered so she could have offered me my Tony stark grail and I would have been confused.

how about everyone takes collection pictures? I'm going to head down and see if I can break mine up to any reasonable pictures. This could me be more of an undertaking than I really want.

Very nice. You ever look at your collection and think "damn I think I have problems"? I know I do lol

All the time. My wife told me we are having a cookout with some friends tomorrow and I already told her to say the pops were our kids if anyone goes in the basemen. I have a few more on the way right now,

I just buy the pops I like so the values aren't super high. But it's fun and with a 5 year old it's a great thing to relate on. Hard to believe but, he is the pop sevant. He is on his iPad telling me what new ones are coming out.

Now that he is in kindergarten I told him I wound buy him his favorite every report card as long he did well....he asked for red skull and the chase green goblin today.

Just picked up the regular Walgreens GG from 14 today for him. Guess he already figured out the bribery

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom