FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Henny, you really shaping out the window. 

That's the one I sold you? I didn't know the window was damaged... I took pics and all...

Sorry about that bro, sincerely 

At least with a new mold not too many of the original clockwork orange owners will be upset lol
the limited amount of people with the Original should be mad the new mold looks way better.

all pops now look better than that stadard one we use to have imo.

Never saw the movie tho.

Show off 
laugh.gif

So happy to finally have an Alex for a decent price. a clockwork orange is one of my favorite movies just off the strength of McDowell

Grine Grine it's all good the box window had a permanent marker streak on it I couldn't get off even with alcohol and the bottom corner of the window was dented but you showed that in the pics. So I'm trying to do a window swap with Target Joker.

I almost caved in on a bank robber joker today. Max I can do is $65 tho. Came out to like $82 with shipping smfh

Now I feel bad. :frown:  

As long as you are happy bro.  :\

Don't feel bad. It's fine. Im done working for the night but I will glue this carefully tomorrow. The window came off Joker with ease it was a little tougher with Batman a little cardboard came off but the box is still fine. I'm actually glad I learned how to do this.

View media item 2129420
Old window
View media item 2129423The Target sticker is actually a duller red on the Batman window and the fonts slightly different but I'm not sure if it's worth the transfer or not.

Last edited:
I think it's an investment vehicle for most at this point. I'm really wondering how far the funko bubble will go. I wish I would've gotten into this earlier

Back
Top Bottom