FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

All the time. My wife told me we are having a cookout with some friends tomorrow and I already told her to say the pops were our kids if anyone goes in the basemen. I have a few more on the way right now,

I just buy the pops I like so the values aren't super high. But it's fun and with a 5 year old it's a great thing to relate on. Hard to believe but, he is the pop sevant. He is on his iPad telling me what new ones are coming out.

Now that he is in kindergarten I told him I wound buy him his favorite every report card as long he did well....he asked for red skull and the chase green goblin today.

Just picked up the regular Walgreens GG from 14 today for him. Guess he already figured out the bribery
:lol: at that first paragraph. Starting them off young and he's asking for some good ones off the bat. That will keep him motivated though. Must be a nice way to connect with him like that. His collection is going to be really nice growing up. He keeps them in the box or plays with them?

Last edited:
Hot Topic is running deals on Pops. 3 for $30, and some for $7. Exclusives are excluded I believe, in store and online.

I'm headed there today on my lunch break. See what's up, hopefully stumble upon that clark kent.

I ruined my ZEA Batman box. I'm not built for arts and crafts lol.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Not laughing at you but man the extremes some of go through for a "mint" box is wild! At times I wonder if the box is the actual product more than the figure. Lol

Ohh, well, I was going to buy a few so maybe that's why he knocked off a good amount.

After contemplating this for a long time, I am going to sell most of my Star Wars collection. A bunch of exclusives up for grabs from last year. Putting a list together.

He's asking for like 10-20 under ppg. And free shipping. I really don't think you're going to find cheaper than what he's selling for. Unless an nt member willing to oop you. And it seems like we all collect got here

He's asking for like 10-20 under ppg. And free shipping. I really don't think you're going to find cheaper than what he's selling for. Unless an nt member willing to oop you. And it seems like we all collect got here

I don't collect GOT, just King John Targaryen ones.

:lol: i had no idea it'd be worth more than like $20 :rofl:

I try not to beast on perceived rarity all that much i just cop what i think is dope looking.

good looking on that joker tho :pimp:

Sure hope I can land a Dr. Harleen for a reasonable price
Copping what you like makes it more enjoyable and not worrying so much about the value and np :smokin

Anyone get those mystery fall out boxes from HT?

Back
Top Bottom