FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeaaaaa I'm at $50 until I pull the trigger on Rocky Set... probably a Christmas present to myself.

Most of my recent expensive Pops are funded by sales, so nothing really has been out of pocket lately. Like this grail hunt I'm going on is all from stuff I've sold. But yeah, otherwise, spending that much is typically avoided at all costs [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I just dropped some bread on red Frieza and beerus so I'll hold off on bane for a bit but thanks b

Last edited:
My Bret Hart and 75th anniversary Cap shipped and will be here tomorrow... in which time I will be up north camping.

Hmmmm...

Finally got my 75th anniversary Cap from Amazon and of course the box is bent. I display out of box but still..

Yeah I had limited myself to $40 or less. Once I hit that over $50 mark it was all downhill :lol:

I don't spent $200 already but that was from sales so really not outta pocket. Most I've actually spent outta pocket has been $125 for my second la Muerte. The first one i don't count since I got it and manolo remembered for $140 together.

Black suit Supes has been my second outta pocket big purchase. S/O to joepapamama23 joepapamama23 for putting that pop in my crosshairs :lol:

Yeah I had limited myself to $40 or less. Once I hit that over $50 mark it was all downhill :lol:

I don't spent $200 already but that was from sales so really not outta pocket. Most I've actually spent outta pocket has been $125 for my second la Muerte. The first one i don't count since I got it and manolo remembered for $140 together.

Black suit Supes has been my second outta pocket big purchase. S/O to joepapamama23 joepapamama23 for putting that pop in my crosshairs :lol:
:nerd: I did what? Lol

Hit up GS today,still had 2 of Han w/ Bowcaster and like 20+ False God Supes,also had plenty of both of their exclusives from The Intergalactic Convention

Mine comes in today, for sure curious how it comes in. I've ordered off of Amazon a lot, only had one bad box. Hopefully my luck stays the same.

Sepia Cap is low key the hardest pop that's been released in a minute. My box was destroyed though. Smh Amazon.
That's odd, my Amazon Exclusive Pop orders always came double boxed. Each pop has their individual cardboard box in addition to the box holding the order, first time I got that, I remember thinking wow Amazon stepping their packing game up 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom