FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Looking for rocksteady, beebop, he man, lion o. If anyone is selling dm me.
Someone was selling the set in here some pages back. Not sure if he sold them.

Amazon use to ship those horrendously. A lot of people ended up with free pops thanks to the their customer service. Probably why they started packaging better

do you secretly miss the good ole happy meals from mcdonalds with the ronald mcdonald gang.

thats all those remind me of lol .

Yeah I had limited myself to $40 or less. Once I hit that over $50 mark it was all downhill :lol:

I don't spent $200 already but that was from sales so really not outta pocket. Most I've actually spent outta pocket has been $125 for my second la Muerte. The first one i don't count since I got it and manolo remembered for $140 together.

Black suit Supes has been my second outta pocket big purchase. S/O to joepapamama23 joepapamama23 for putting that pop in my crosshairs :lol:
How much you get him for? :nerd:

S/O to POP's GOT 'Davos' aka @Yvespo3

Real Talk. He's a real one. Thanks bro, sincerely...

View media item 2131419

Why Amazon...On top of the long wait, you send me this foolishness

View media item 2131422

I'll sell you my box :nerd:

Lunchtime pickups at HT

View media item 2131458
View media item 2131460
And of course this bad boy.

View media item 2131463
:smokin

Had a $30 off 75 coupon and $5 rewards so I ended up with 4 pops and 3 stacks for $51. Bought a vault boy mystery box got a medic :lol:

Anybody wants him $5 shipped

S/O to POP's GOT 'Davos' aka @Yvespo3

Real Talk. He's a real one. Thanks bro, sincerely...

View media item 2131419

Why Amazon...On top of the long wait, you send me this foolishness

View media item 2131422

I'll sell you my box :nerd:

Lunchtime pickups at HT

View media item 2131458
View media item 2131460
And of course this bad boy.

View media item 2131463
:smokin

Had a $30 off 75 coupon and $5 rewards so I ended up with 4 pops and 3 stacks for $51. Bought a vault boy mystery box got a medic :lol:

Anybody wants him $5 shipped

PM'd

This weeks mail..... There's a nice place in hell for people who don't know how to pack [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]. If anyone has a cap kohls or red hulk box they don't need let me know. Got the comikaze Cap for $25.

2iha2w0.jpg

That Tyrion! Nice. And also, how is that you have a Red Hulk and don't have the decency to pack it well? :smh:

I got two huge personal grails coming in on Monday and I'm super hyped.

So after checking out a few raffles, am I to assume everyone realizes those raffling are making double what the pop is worth and are ok with it because they aren't paying much?

So after checking out a few raffles, am I to assume everyone realizes those raffling are making double what the pop is worth and are ok with it because they aren't paying much?

Yeah I'm not gonna playa hate on that, even if you lose, the experience and anticipation of possibly landing a 200$+ pop for 10$ is worth it....I've lost about 6 raffles, won 7 I have no problems with the raffler flourishing.

That's nothing new. Raffle jig has been the go to for sneaker resellers for awhile. Can't flip for X amount so start a raffle. Sell Y amount of tickets for Z amount and you still get X.

Most people don't think of the total profit the person doing the raffle is making just that they "only spent" Z amount.

ksteezy ksteezy should know. King Raffle over there flourishing.

That's nothing new. Raffle jig has been the go to for sneaker resellers for awhile. Can't flip for X amount so start a raffle. Sell Y amount of tickets for Z amount and you still get X.

Most people don't think of the total profit the person doing the raffle is making just that they "only spent" Z amount.

ksteezy ksteezy should know. King Raffle over there flourishing.

Except for the most part the Pop community hasn't been infiltrated by scamming scumbags like the sneaker community is filled with, I will never partake in a sneaker raffle.

True. I mean, I've done a few raffles and it's cool. But some are reasonable and some are rediculous. Saw a dude on Instagram raffling off Dr. Doom caliber pops at $12 a slot with 27 slots. That's $324 for a ~$90 pop :lol:

True. I mean, I've done a few raffles and it's cool. But some are reasonable and some are rediculous. Saw a dude on Instagram raffling off Dr. Doom caliber pops at $12 a slot with 27 slots. That's $324 for a ~$90 pop :lol:

Lmaoooooo nah screw that...lmao the ones I've participated in the raffler isn't making more than 50-70 above PPG

Back
Top Bottom