FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Got my shipping confirmation for Bane from Fugitive, was worried it would get cancelled [emoji]128563[/emoji]

I would do that trade. Do we have rules set up for trades in here? We should, haha.

Anyone can be flaky, but if you're concerned, PayPal each other $20 in case anything goes wrong..

Side rant. POP related but not really lol.

So I went to B&N today but not my usual one. These mofos had 7 POPs no exaggeration..

Since I had that 30% coupon still I just ordered Batman: The Killing Joke hardcover edition instead.. :smokin

Finally got around to buying a Kobe Pop after reading the news [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Finally got around to buying a Kobe Pop after reading the news [emoji]128557[/emoji]

I was about to get one last time now im for sure gonna hurry up and get one before they dry up.

I stopped by 3 gs today to see if they had more mysteries boxes. 2 were completely out and the 3rd one had a good amount of them. They had them on the sales floor so i was able to peek through them. No more gold pops but i atleast got my batgirl I wanted.

I have a GS reg Power Armor I'm looking to trade for a GS reg Batman, if anyone's interested lemme know :smile:
I would do that trade. Do we have rules set up for trades in here? We should, haha.
I'm new to this forum but I've done trades on FB funko groups and the funkofunatics board. I'm definitely willing to work with whoever is interested in trading their Batman for my Power Armor so that we're both comfortable with the trade

Last edited:
Bane came out to 36.75 for me.
Still a bit rich for my blood but worth it.
I may need him in the future

Last edited:
any cyber sales today?

i want to pick up Clark, Cousin Eddie and a couple Saved By the Bells

I'm still looking for a gamestop exclusive batman or batgirl. PM me if you have one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom