FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Picked up 2 more boxes came up on 2 regular Batgirls [emoji]128557[/emoji] and 2 more Harley pins lol

I'll trade for a HT Harley or anything really lol

Last edited:
Would you help me help the admin? She's a good person and some of these people are being ridiculous charging more than the box itself plus shipping just for her.. I'm going to PM you.

Harley pin rare? I gave mine to my sister. Doubt she wants it though if anyone else wants it lmk.

Just because someone mentioned above they got two more Harley pins. Not sure if that was good or bad thing :rofl:

I got 3 Harley pins :lol: making a mystery box for my GFs god daughter with my little pony pops (her fave) and Harley pin haha re-using the GS box sticker intact haha

Anyone has an extra Batgirl for my Claptrap? Lol.
indifferent.gif

I am giving away a Zombie Morbius and a Loki Dorbz (just pay shipping), PM me if you are interested. I have no need for them and they need a good home.

Does anyone want my GameStop Power Armor or Claptrap?? I'm looking for the GameStop Batman, Superman, Batgirl, or the Hot topic Joker.

This might be a dumb question but does anyone know what the best way to make a trade on Instagram is? Should we use a middle man?

I bought 9 bob belcher's
so when I get it from the store, ima be like WTF is this ... then just trade them out.. the whole site is damn near out of stock
54.32 for all 9 though :smokin

I am giving away a Zombie Morbius and a Loki Dorbz (just pay shipping), PM me if you are interested. I have no need for them and they need a good home.

I'd be interested in Morbius.

Can maybe trade you something to cover shipping. PM me.

This might be a dumb question but does anyone know what the best way to make a trade on Instagram is? Should we use a middle man?

PayPal each other $20 until the transaction is completed?

I bought 9 bob belcher's
so when I get it from the store, ima be like WTF is this ... then just trade them out.. the whole site is damn near out of stock
54.32 for all 9 though :smokin

You can swap out at the store as I've done this but swapping out 9 acting like it was a mistake? Good luck with that lol. They'd take 1-2 if they were damaged or you just didn't want them but I doubt they're gonna take 9 of the same POP.. Sly guy.. Lol

Back
Top Bottom