FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

You can swap out at the store as I've done this but swapping out 9 acting like it was a mistake? Good luck with that lol. They'd take 1-2 if they were damaged or you just didn't want them but I doubt they're gonna take 9 of the same POP.. Sly guy.. Lol

lol it's a good thing im cool with the workers there.

i just looked ta the post count of this thread im at 1034 lol just found it in August.

Last edited:
Late on all the mystery boxes but sooo anybody need a claptrap? 3 boxes 3 claptraps...What you guys doing with all the extra stuff from the GameStop boxes?

lol I hear you. I'm excited to have gotten Anti Venom for $4.08 yesterday, pissed Carnage was already sold out though. :smh:

. Tdogg2k
2. BigPat
3. Hennessey
4. AlleyzonJay
5.Jhowlett
6-SoleFX
7. FTWKOBE
8.GisMe
9. SylvesterMcGrizzly
10.Eskins21

If anybody somehow has multiple gold Supermans and they're willing to sell me one at a NT price, lmk..

I have a GS reg Power Armor I'm looking to trade for a GS reg Batman, if anyone's interested lemme know :smile:

Last edited:
I have a GS reg Power Armor I'm looking to trade for a GS reg Batman, if anyone's interested lemme know :smile:
I would do that trade. Do we have rules set up for trades in here? We should, haha.

My Black Friday weekend story:
- bought six mystery boxes from HT at 3/$25
- ended up with FIVE Flashes and one Joker [emoji]128529[/emoji]
- flipped four Flashes for 15/Pop
- turned around and bought HT Superman off eBay
- had a trade for HT Harley going but the guy flaked, so I'm still lookin for that one
- bought three mystery boxes from GS total, ended up with a gold Power Armor, a gold Batman, and a regular Power Armor
- flipped the gold Power Armor and turned around and bought gold Superman

[emoji]128517[/emoji]

I would do that trade. Do we have rules set up for trades in here? We should, haha.
[emoji]128517[/emoji]

I think as far as trades for us, if it's someone that post a lot and you need a legit check just ask one of us. a lot of us have done business with each other in here.
if it's someone who doesn't post a lot or is new and hasn't done business with anyone in here. I would say find a mutual party send him paypal moneythen you'll get it back once each package is sent

Back
Top Bottom