FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Oh it's just a mystery pop not a mystery box from HT then!!!

$12.50 each pop, you don't know which one you're going to get until you open the box. SWEEET

Walter..

I'm reading they'll actually be at downtown Disney so if that's the case I might have to make a trip there instead.

$20 a pop.

Last edited:
Here's that same video from HT's IG

In case you don't have periscope.

EDIT: watched the IG vid and it's not the full vid lol the periscope is the full version.

Walter..

Last edited:
So there are 4 mystery boxes. Each mystery box has 1 of the 4 characters we already know about. But the chase is HQ

Anyone know what time tonight Hot Topic is posting the boxes up? Trying to not participate in the crazyness of the mall. 

Judging by the size of the guardians box I think we will get a vehicle pop, my money is on the Milano with an exclusive Quill..

I think it was said 6 p.m. PST for the hot topic mystery boxes online... don't quote me

I'm really hoping for a fabrication or hikari now. I think i hyped myself up about getting one of those.
I'm not sure I really want a Thanos with Infinity guanlet. (and if it's the same mold as the other 2 thanos i really dont even want it)

Last edited:
Yeah I got the GITD Thanos and I'm not too impressed with it...lol

I'm pretty sure is a vehicle.

friend who lives in DC just sent me this snap, he is coming home tomorrow and bringing the pops i had sent to his place back for me lol

I received my smugglers box today. Im happy with all the items except for the second pop. I got the regular version but the breathing apparatus was broken. Does anybody know if they will replace it if i receive a broken pop?

I received my smugglers box today. Im happy with all the items except for the second pop. I got the regular version but the breathing apparatus was broken. Does anybody know if they will replace it if i receive a broken pop?

Broken how?

If you shake the box does the broken piece rattle? Or is the chest panel not connected to the chest and only to the hose?
At first i thought mine was broken but realized its only connected to the hose.

Walter..

Broken how?

If you shake the box does the broken piece rattle? Or is the chest panel not connected to the chest and only to the hose?
At first i thought mine was broken but realized its only connected to the hose.

Walter..
If you shake the box it rattles. Its not connected to the piece at all.

Got my Smugglers Bounty too. Got the regular version of the second Pop, wish I got the Chase though :rolleyes but I did happen to get the Kylo tee, which is the one I wanted other than the Phasma one. I'm happy and I'll keep the subscription.

Apparently number 90 isnt the chase.

And funko boxes are really good about their custoner service. People were having a ton of antman box problems and funko just sent them a brand new box

By the way im in for a short if anyone has an extra

And funko boxes are really good about their custoner service. People were having a ton of antman box problems and funko just sent them a brand new box

Oh good to hear. Hopefully I get the Variant in the second box 
roll.gif

This is how it came out. I emailed them hopefully I get a replacement.

Yeah they should send you a new one. They're good with replacements. Sucks it was broken lol

So then 89 would be the "chase"...wouldn't THAT be hilarious lmao people will go nuts with that news of its the case. I still want 90 though.

Walter..

Do you know if they are gonna be really limited or can I wait till next weekend to pick up?

I don't think they will last. Resale will probably be high too, Disney exclusive are usually sought after. I have zero interest in them.

Walter..

they could've named a black and white a "CHASE" and everyone would been clamoring for it. Throwing around exclusive and chase names have people going ham

speaking of, I just got my check from overseas.

im afraid of the damage im goign to do on black friday when they give my my 40% off at hot topic.

about to cop Bobs burgers complete set,
Gi Joe complete set
Bleach, Tokyo Ghoul just cause
may even mess around and grab that chrome vader..
someone is going to have to stop me.

pretty sure im about to drop 75easy. I still got that coupon spend 150 get it for 75

Back
Top Bottom