FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

pissed. got the shirt I least wanted and the regular of the unleaked pop...if anyone has the variant and needs the regular, let me know. will cover your shipping and add cash as well as a surprise.

Does anybody spoiler tag their pics anymore?

please spoiler tag mystery boxes for atleast the first week. the first person announces they get theirs. Still people who have been staying away from what the secret pop is.

we know the spoilers been out for awhile but let's do this for the people who want to be surprised
(I'm personally usually one of them)

Does anybody spoiler tag their pics anymore?

It is frustrating. I try to use regular pop and variant as terms to not spoil what they are yet people don't care lol

The Phasma shirt I got I don't mind saying since it was leaked by Funko to promote the box..but I had no idea of the other two characters that others got shirts of above.

Asking people to use spoilers is too much to ask for these days. They want to be the first to show they got it.

Walter..

I don't care much because I didn't get Smugglers Bounty but I avoided the **** out of the MCC Villains box, there should be bans for spoiling boxes even though it's been out a week.

USE SPOILER TAGS PEOPLE!

Although I don't care much for Star Wars, the variant Tie Fighter looks cool!

On a side note, my elf should be happy with his box. Gotta get some candies to throw in and some character related things but I'm almost set..

Now we to hope GS box will be online as well!

Walter..

They will be. No customer limit. There's gonna be a TON. Was at a small mall by me the other day and they had a tiny GS and that guy said his store was getting a ton. Not sure what that meant but I'm guessing 20+ per store.

Supposedly she's the mystery pop.

I sure hope she's not. Following the theme it would make sense, idk. Was hoping for a more exciting mystery pop.

Walter..

Since im helping out my hot topic. Ill be there ill open it up. If i think its good ill grab as many as they let me and help the fam.
I have really bad reception in the mall tho so i wont be able to really post on here.
Im down for texting someone and having em post on here

i have a feeling the mystery POP is Batman. it only makes sense. you got the big three on the box, itd be wrong to exclude Batman.

If there's a second mystery pop and its Batman you already know, I'm all in!

Batman makes 10x more sense than Harley.

Walter..

Got my smugglers bounty box and go the Tie Fighter with the red stripes. It appears that it's not really limited or a chase since it has its own number, but I could be wrong. However, the price on these things are crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom