FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

No it's coming from Marvel Collectors corps....so I'm assuming is the Guardians Box...I didn't order any extras of the previous boxes :nerd:

Mine shipped from MCC too but I think it's Smugglers Bounty since I haven't been charged for another MCC, but I've already paid for Smugglers Bounty. I get it today as well.

Walter..

Last edited:
GameStop it is Black Friday. Don't really care for black and white pops, well except that Walmart Daryl. But only because I see it as a variant of what he might look like in the comics.

been reported everywhere gamestop doesn't even have them in their systems. hbo.com had them for 10 dollars cheaper also. (but after shipping and tax still came out to like 40 unless you used a coupon)

hopefully by next week.

I got Smugglers in! Got the regular pop but I still love the box!
Wish I would have gotten the variant but I'll take the regular one.

Couldn't go wrong, Star Wars is life!

If anyone doesn't care for the variant let me know. I definitely want it!

Walter..

Last edited:
I was more psyched about Phasma, happy with the variant but is not the reason I bought the box anyways...also what tees ya get?...I got the storm trooper....meh..

I was more psyched about Phasma, happy with the variant but is not the reason I bought the box anyways...also what tees ya get?...I got the storm trooper....meh..

Yeah chrome Phasma is definitely my favorite part of the box, I think even over the variant. I got the Phasma shirt that was originally leaked by Funko..I dig it

If you're not too attached to that variant lmk :wink:

Walter..

I might hold on to it for trade bait or send it over to my elf....wonder where it will land market value :nerd:

People Wildin on the Bay with those prices...lol

And it seems I got the most common tee tho...I wanted the Phasma one

Back
Top Bottom