FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Well since it's pretty much been spoiled.

Saw this on FB, they all have gold variants!

View media item 1799470
I need gold batman and superman!!!

Walter..

Oh this. I need this. Badly. Good looks on the info!!!

nfynite nfynite alleyzonjay alleyzonjay :nerd: I'll take that gold Batman off your hands whether it be by trade/sale if I strike out on Friday :D

Lol sure thing. I was planing on picking up about 5 boxes, but now that i know they all have varients i may have to pick up some more

My guess for the MCC box is a 6" (or bigger) Groot with Rocket on his shoulder.
This would be dope!!

After seeing the gold Stan Lee in person, pass on any solid color pops.

My Secret Santa already sent the gift, time for me to get to work on mine.

I am in DESPERATE need of a gold Superman if anyone gets him let me know.

I'll only be able to get one box on BF, and luck is never on my side. :frown:

Was just was out to come post that

View media item 1799592
Gonna try for 3 boxes and hope I come up on at least one gold pop.

Some more tidbits: boxes will be available online and instore plus there is no limit.

Last edited:
:lol: @ dude putting "Chase" in the description to get more money out of it.

These aren't a Chase Variant. :lol:

went to my Hot topic today. I wont be officially working (which only woulda paid me like 28 bucks for 4 hours worth of work any, which (no humble brag) but I make more in an hour on my real job, so that's not needed)
but I told him I'll come and help out and he is still going to throw me that 40% off employee discount. then going to use some of these coupon codes.. i feel like ima walk out the store with about 20 pops
and I still have 7 of them sitting in a bag from my last order.

Yo what if its groot with rocket inside like they ending sequence when he tries to save them
If it's a new mode, I may not be terribly mad with that.

Teaser from MCC for the Guardians
So was the teaser rocket and groot or the big boombox behind it.........

I'm actually now kind of hoping we do get a Hikari or Fabrication. as well as a pop. i think it would be dope to add a hikari to my collections especially since I feel like I would never go out and buy one myself.

And I am officially hooked.  Here are my purchases from the last week.
The moment you go back to get series of stuff that's been out for a min is the moment you got hooked. Welcome and good to have you here!

One of my Bruce Lees came in [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I got the shipping info for mine on Saturday should be here tomorrow also!!

a lot of people are pissed about the price hike though so much so that a lot were like screw buying it at all... which means ebay prices may be high for these in a few weeks.

yea I don't see the allure of solid color pops or protos, but I can see why people would. I feel like flocked and metallics are better for "exclusives" but its all personal preference.

I just need them to do old school marvel wave again.
GIVE ME ROGUE, PSYLOCKE AND ICEMAN. I need to create my Xmen blue and Xmen gold teams damnit

geez just looked at the smuggler bountys on ebay. the variant is already going 100+
I would stay off ebay if you dont want to get spoiled btw..
thats how I got spoiled with MCC villians. :smh:

Last edited:
Next XMen wave needs to give us, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Gambit, Jubilee, Psylocke, Arcangel and Rogue.. :smokin

Walgreens is currently buy 1 get 1 50% off.

Maybe even buy 2 get 2 free. If im reading this ad correctly.
Sale ends wednesday

Last edited:
The add in the front says 2 toys but 2 toys free. You may be able to trick an employee at the front desk to. Get you both. Lol maybe a butt hole move but ill still try it today :rofl:

I justwent there yesterday to return a black suit spidey

I want Superman and Flash from HT

I want regular and gold variants of Batman, Superman, and Batgirl from GS. I do want Brotherhood of Steel as well, but that's on the bottom end of these pops lol

If anyone lands any of these and doesn't want them, lmk. I'm sure I won't be the only one looking for these, especially since I want most of them lmao

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom