FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

reports from other gamestops getting close to 50 mystery boxes per store.

yea gamestop is def not a priority. unless you have a rich flipper in you neighborhood, yall are ssafe to not go there first.

Picked up the Bob's Burgers set from HT yesterday. Easily some of favorite Pops, super detailed. Some licenses just translate well to vinyl figure.

This upcoming weeks mail haul should be good: 3-pack GoT dragons, Bruce Lees from BAIT, and Smugglers Bounty [emoji]129303[/emoji]

Damn I'm itching to buy some new POPs but I'm trying to hold off until my Secret Santa box arrives.. :smh: #HelpMe

My local Hot Topics are opening up at 6pm on Thanksgiving day and Gamestops open at 5am on Friday. 
happy.gif

I think I finally decided what im going to do for my Secret Santa, just hope I can find what I need,
lol it will be corny I admit, but f it, im in the christmas spirit

I probably won't be able to get those mystery boxes from either ht or GameStop so if someone can get extras and oop them my way I'll appreciate it

Every gamestop will have 30+ boxes and no one is going to be rushing to gamestop over other places. If u can get there anytime before 1pm u should be good. But ill be able to grab u a few just hit my PM

i almost hate to pass on karuma, i gotta see it in person though.

Natsu will be copped.
Lucy....maybe...
Happy shoulda been minature and came with Natsu.

is soul eater good btw??

hot topics mystery box
its a pass for me since i dont collect DC. im sure i can get one or 2 though have them held for me.

View media item 1798806

Last edited:
is he holding an actual box? i wonder if HTs Mystery Box will come like that.. im an in box collector so id hate to have it covered..

ill be hitting both GS and HT that morning. i usually make a run to HT once a week anyway and im hoping to get a few Mystery boxes from GS..

whoever wants the Golden POP if i get one, depending on who it is i got you.

crossing my fingers for Superman and Batgirl in my boxes!

is he holding an actual box? i wonder if HTs Mystery Box will come like that.. im an in box collector so id hate to have it covered..

ill be hitting both GS and HT that morning. i usually make a run to HT once a week anyway and im hoping to get a few Mystery boxes from GS..

whoever wants the Golden POP if i get one, depending on who it is i got you.

crossing my fingers for Superman and Batgirl in my boxes!

I'm really hoping the gold GS pop is Golden God Superman as I've seen some people guess as to what it could be. That would be AMAZING!

I'll be going to HT at 6 Thursday and GS early Friday morning I'll get at least a couple of both. I'll be in Phoenix over thanksgiving break, so I have to search and make calls to make sure they'll be open. Have to get ready to pop hunt in a new city lol

Walter..

MD heads. Annapolis Mall HT has GI Joe, Bobs Burgers, all Season 5 Walking Dead, Robot Gir, and Rukia pops. Will probably head to Arundel Mills later today or tomorrow to see what they have there. 

I'm really hoping the gold GS pop is Golden God Superman as I've seen some people guess as to what it could be. That would be AMAZING!

I'll be going to HT at 6 Thursday and GS early Friday morning I'll get at least a couple of both. I'll be in Phoenix over thanksgiving break, so I have to search and make calls to make sure they'll be open. Have to get ready to pop hunt in a new city lol

Walter..

Gold pops in GS box will be borderland pops.

Back
Top Bottom