FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Hey guys I'm sorry i've been a little MIA all secret santa stuff i'll be getting to tonight and tomorrow night,
any questions please PM me,

if anyones PPG is missing let me know. or please post on the elfster and I'll look and take care of it.

Still applies if you need help pm me.

I would be pissed if indidmt grab those bruce lees. I think the free shipping made em do it too. Or people were getting that 20% somehow

just came in here to post that.

will be passing if they're black/white... :smh:

You know I can't pass! I'll be happy with b/w. I get any Batman, Superman, and Chase variant I can get my filthy hands on. I'm hoping that mystery pop is a Batman lol

Where they sell those :nerd:

Looks like the HT mystery box figures for Black Friday.

Walter..

Last edited:
Is there a limit to these boxes? Was hoping to have a friend snag me a box at HT while a grab the one from GS. Feel like resellers are gonna be in full force come BF.

Its possible it will be online.

Resellers have a hard time on bf. Too many places to ve all at the same time

As of this moment no word whether they'll be available online for either GS or HT. I hope so!

In a way I hope they do have limits so that everyone can get theirs, but man I want 3-4 boxes of each at this point, I want too many of the pops we already know of. I bet the chase pops we don't know yet for GS and HT I'll like too. :smh:

Walter..

Guy goes on a trip to Funko headquarters. They show the prototype box for Smugglers Bounty. Second box will be resistance then they going back to older films :smokin

That was fun to watch. Got me thinking what if the mcc guardians box is a hikari or a fabrication

going to comic con today, last time there was 3 vendors that had POPS.
the rare ones were expensive not quite ebay prices but up there. I'll see what they ahve.

black ranger is going to be there (most famous person there other than some dr. who character)

Just seen all 4 Smugglers Bounty tees on IG. They're all dope. Not sure which I want but all good.

My delivery was rescheduled till Wednesday. Meh. And it seems the chase is split like the Zombi Morbius.

This comic con got a bunch of rares but prices aren't different from the bay.

Ace ventura pop is dope. So is the halo pops theyre here for like 50

Bunch of commons

Ugh so mad I missed that V but I seen it for like $30. Not mad at that price. Some pickups from yesterday and today

View media item 1797328
Finally was able to pick up my gold Cylon from Box Lunch Gifts. Looked around their new store. They're a sister company to HT. It felt like an Urban Outfitters. Pops are $10.50 tho but no specials like HT however the girl gave me a $20 off coupon good in January. Had to grab the Jason and Bride

Got Black Widow at GS yesterday.

Went to Gamestop today
asked him about the mystery box.

he said his Gamestop was getting 40 of the mystery boxes. And that store isn't even in a popular spot and there are 3 other gamestops less than 5 miles away from it.

he didnt know about the game of thrones dragon set tho

Back
Top Bottom