FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Why y'all be giving Ksteezy a hard time? 
laugh.gif

He's one of the few good guys on this site.

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Man that looks so sexy.

I woke up to 5 new pages lol

Went to watch last night's periscope too funny.
Just watched it.  Kinda salty that they're releasing them next Saturday as I have to work.  Probably will order a few online.

Ugh i got a Oil change appointment in the AM and that takes forever. Hopefully I'm out by 10 ish and still find some good boxes.

As stated prior all my doubles and triples I will be listing here for $6 shipped.

New SW Rebels Walgreens Exclusive.

Release TBA

View media item 2174768

I know Tdogg started a write up about the waffles but y'all should def. do a waffles guideline so this doesn't get out of hand and it should def. be once or twice a week at a random time the waffler for that week can posts his sign up on like Sunday or Monday of his given week so everything can be in order for Waffle Wednesday's.

Last thing we want is it gets wild crazy and a mod comes in and takes away the waffles.

Ugh i got a Oil change appointment in the AM and that takes forever. Hopefully I'm out by 10 ish and still find some good boxes.

As stated prior all my doubles and triples I will be listing here for $6 shipped.

New SW Rebels Walgreens Exclusive.

Release TBA

View media item 2174768

Need this Sabine :pimp: never have luck with Walgreens tho

Ill write something up, when i get home about waffle. Taking suggestions to compile this list.

Also secret santa info

**** it, I'll get in on SS this year [emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Batman and jon snow themed anything is banned.

Edit:
Tony Stank also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom