FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

As a child of the 80s(born in 76), I like the HB stuff, but probably am going to pass.  Wish they would've made Yogi in a Pop instead of Dorbz.

In order to keep participation high I gotta offer the heat. My next raffle will be duck dodger themed. Blue duck as first prize, green duck as second prize, possibly another gift card for third prize.

In order to keep participation high I gotta offer the heat. My next raffle will be duck dodger themed. Blue duck as first prize, green duck as second prize, possibly another gift card for third prize.
IN.

EDIT: for two spots.

Last edited:
I'll wait for Tdogg to drop the official rules before I make it up. Gonna do the periscope in a pitch black room with ducks glowing in the background :pimp:

I just rewatchec my periscoope from last night didn't realize the Curb Your Enthusiasm music was bumping so loud in the background :rofl:

Last edited:
Guidelines on having crisp Waffles

1. Keep it 100, Waffles are fun, a way to sell your pop but also a way for others to get a cheap pop. so don't mess around. and try to sell your bum @$s Jon Snows for more than it's worth of $10 bucks. we will go with the honor system to start but if yall get out of line, trust your Eulogy is ready

2. Waffle announcement needs to be Sunday or Monday (if you're slot is for Wednesday), we need a pic of what you have, slots available. price. winners winnings.

3. Participants need to have paid before Wednesday, no excuses.

4. (this one is debatable) I think before 2/3 slots can be bought, Only 1 slot should be avail until Tuesday. This gives people to look at the board and see what is going on. fair and fun for everyone to get in. Only exception to this rule is if someone is doing a 30 slot $2 buy in Waffle. (limit 3 slot buy in) or something

5. It is the Waffler's responsibility to keep up with who wants in.

6. Waffler must also send the price next day. (you already know you have to send so no excuses as to not being ready to send it)

7. Steezy is not allowed to enter the grail waffles only the common

8. Make these worth our time.... even if it's the common waffle have some stuff people want... again no one wants your silly jon snows or your stupid looking zebra print batmans. or you just happen to have a ton of extras because you bought a case looking for a chase (:nerd: shots fired) :rofl: :rofl: )
Make this worth wild for us!

9. Up to you, but if you have extra items laying around from yours. and you want to get rid of it. Please consider hooking up the fam with it for shipping or dumb cheap, or donating to the toy drive I plan to set up.

SECRET SANTA PARTICIPANTS:
PLEASE EMAIL Santa NT
[email protected] if you want to participate. As of right now I'm thinking max 16 slots. I'm gauging interest first. we will proceed in october

Last edited:
Whoever the OP is, please put those rules on the first page. And maybe put up a list of reputable members in here so we can reference that going forward with transactions.

Whoever the OP is, please put those rules on the first page. And maybe put up a list of reputable members in here so we can reference that going forward with transactions.

I will definitely post the info on first page tonight. It will be a community responsibility to keep the info up to date and accurate. So if I miss something please PM me so I can be sure the info is correct.

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Also, there needs to be some kind of waiting period for new members before they can host a waffle. Not trying to have a bunch of people we've never seen before just in here to get money. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom