FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Waffle Wednesdays is now born.
we will do 1 grail waffle and 1 common raffle.

(just realized today was wednesday... damn work got me :smh: )

so we'll let my post be a sign up post. just copy and paste this.

Waffle sign up

(i hate the word grail but let's say pop worth over 50, qualifies as part of the "Grail list)

Grail Sign up:
1. 9/28
2. 10/5
3. 10/12

Common Sign up:
1. Tdogg2k 09/28
2. 10/5
3. 10/12

Waffle Wednesdays is now born.
we will do 1 grail waffle and 1 common raffle.

(just realized today was wednesday... damn work got me :smh: )

so we'll let my post be a sign up post. just copy and paste this.

Waffle sign up

(i hate the word grail but let's say pop worth over 50, qualifies as part of the "Grail list)

Grail Sign up:
1. 9/28
2. 10/5
3. 10/12

Common Sign up:
1. Tdogg2k 09/28
2. 10/5
3. 10/12
I can do a common waffle on 10/5

I really liked Hennessy's idea of 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes.
That just really all depends on what people have like with mine i have 20 pops so i could do that but some others only have 1 or 2. And people are only looking for 1 particular. I may do mone like that but id also rather give out the 5 i won and the remainder can be sold on the cheap like 5-10 shipped

Waffle sign up

Grail Sign up:
1. Peruwhite 9/28
2. 10/5
3. 10/12
4. Chaose57 10/28

Common Sign up:
1. Tdogg2k 09/28
2. OmarTrippyMane 10/5
3. 10/12

I'll take 9/28....

Last edited:
This will be my most rare pop, I never really spent big money on pops (yet) so this is particularly cool. It surpasses the bloody Jules my girlfriend bought for me. I always liked the Doom but didn't want to pull the trigger on it

First a new car then this, everything is coming up Milhouse. And I'm finally out of training for my promotion and can finally start tomorrow :pimp:

View media item 2174614

also doing it this way gets everyone a fair vantage to getting in, instead of a the spur of the moment. "hey who is interested in this" and the first 10/15 people answer before some even get to see it. I like the idea. glad this may work out

Fair warning for the waffle people: please don't try to finesse the system and try to make $100 on a $12 joint. We're not having that bs. Deadass.

Tdogg, can you put me on 10/5 instead? Thanks

Just wondering, should the pops for the raffle be mint or it doesnt matter as long as it isn't badly damaged?

Last edited:
Does the thread wanna agree on the total price of the pop in auction has to be within 10% of the PPG value? That way we avoid any BS...

Robot Freddy is actually nice. And I hate Freddys :lol:

I tried to make my raffle fair price wise, I hope it was. I figured PPG for Hobgoblin was $80 but I paid $125 for all the other junk. Hulkbuster, Golden Freddy, and the gift card all around $30 PPG so that was $60. So the market value was about $140 and I pulled in $160. Extra $20 to pay for shipping.

Worked great for me because I got to hook the NT fam up and avoid eBay and PayPal fees at the same time.

@ksteezy said a raffle couldn't be done :smh: We started a movement :nthat:

Last edited:
Robot Freddy is actually nice. And I hate Freddys :lol:

I tried to make my raffle fair price wise, I hope it was. I figured PPG for Hobgoblin was $80 but I paid $125 for all the other junk. Hulkbuster, Golden Freddy, and the gift card all around $30 PPG so that was $60. So the market value was about $140 and I pulled in $160. Extra $20 to pay for shipping.

Worked great for me because I got to hook the NT fam up and avoid eBay and PayPal fees at the same time.

@ksteezy said a raffle couldn't be done :smh: We started a movement.

Waffle life.

Steezy hating cause he don't want nobody to flourish..

Ksteezy waffle kylo and all will be right.

Last edited:
He's saving the Kylo for his kid. He does this for the love remember? I won't participate in any of his waffles because I don't want to rob his future child of his precious heirlooms. And also because the first waffle he proposed was weak as ****!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom