FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

If it's a regular, just run it....I'm sure a regular wouldn't want to ruin their rep on here over 10$

Have you been on NT?
Ever?

lol...

I worked a 14 hour day... legit upset.
I would of joined the Doom waffle.
Pretty cool.

Okay another one from me. Same format $10/16, 1 slot per person. Shipping is included
Pick your numbers, payment due after all slots are filled. Pm me for paypal info and send payment as fam/friends.

Raffle will be tomorrow 9:30 pm EST through periscope/timeanddate/random.org
Price is Chase Joker, Castle Black Jon Snow and GITD Night King(dent). Winner takes all
View media item 2174346
3. ITO

View media item 2174376

This will be my most rare pop, I never really spent big money on pops (yet) so this is particularly cool. It surpasses the bloody Jules my girlfriend bought for me. I always liked the Doom but didn't want to pull the trigger on it

First a new car then this, everything is coming up Milhouse. And I'm finally out of training for my promotion and can finally start tomorrow :pimp:

Last edited:
This will be my most rare pop, I never really spent big money on pops (yet) so this is particularly cool. It surpasses the bloody Jules my girlfriend bought for me. I always liked the Doom but didn't want to pull the trigger on it

First a new car then this, everything is coming up Milhouse. And I'm finally out of training for my promotion and can finally start tomorrow :pimp:

Bruh go buy a lotto ticket lol congrats on winning at life.

we need to separate these fellas, this was sort of the downfall when we did this last year. a couple went down then everyone wanted to do it.. we need to schedule these out. loses it's allure when 6 people are trying to do it in one week. just my opinion.

Count me in. No lord of light sacrifices involved tho right?
Shall neither confirm nor deny any additional sacrifices.

Lol I was gonna just post these up for sale, but dont mind doing a waffle if ppl are interested, can wait for the other waffles to end first tho.
:nerd: i'd be interested

We should do one a week. Have our own version of Funko Shop Wednesday releases or something. Waffle Wednesdays? :nerd:

Down for 1 every week. Whether it's big or small (pause) lets get a schedule of sorts.

ben29 ben29

Please don't raffle out that chase GG, I'll pay up for him lol. I already missed out on a hobgoblin twice in a week

I'll enter that waffle for Goku. Would be a good Christmas gift for my brother.

Alright so who all is trying to set up a waffle? I'll get a list going of them and we can add dates to it.

rolling calendar would be nice. I'll let the dudes with a ton of heat go up first, I got a bunch of commons I want to let go for way under ppg.

Back
Top Bottom