FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Good for you guys hooking each other up. But you don't deserve a cookie for it and max don't deserve the hate for making money either IMO. Y'all come off salty and lame worrying bout what he does with his pops.

So I'm getting the sense that those "getting out the game" did this strictly out of hype and monetary flourishment...just something hip to collect because of their worth, so the fear of the bubble bursting has ya scared because they will lose market value...I'm I understanding right?

It could be that I've been a toy guy all my life, so while I've only been up on pops for maybe 2 years and while I can't front like it isn't cool to land some exclusive joints, I'm not losin my head over a possible bubble burst...the only reason I sell off is to open up space, not to cash out like this is some sort of investment...lol

Buy toys because you like them, but kicks because you like them, reason why I find doubling up and buy multiples of multiples DUMB....you thinking of a hobby as a means of investment....so yes I will laugh EVERYTIME fear sets in and you want "out the game" same idea with kicks....if you buy for yourself, you won't ever have to be stressed about your *** losing value or thinking about what's the best time to cash out.

I hope more people stop collecting and the hype dies down, easier for me to get what I want :evil:

So I'm getting the sense that those "getting out the game" did this strictly out of hype and monetary flourishment...just something hip to collect because of their worth, so the fear of the bubble bursting has ya scared because they will lose market value...I'm I understanding right?

It could be that I've been a toy guy all my life, so while I've only been up on pops for maybe 2 years and while I can't front like it isn't cool to land some exclusive joints, I'm not losin my head over a possible bubble burst...the only reason I sell off is to open up space, not to cash out like this is some sort of investment...lol

Buy toys because you like them, but kicks because you like them, reason why I find doubling up and buy multiples of multiples DUMB....you thinking of a hobby as a means of investment....so yes I will laugh EVERYTIME fear sets in and you want "out the game" same idea with kicks....if you buy for yourself, you won't ever have to be stressed about your *** losing value or thinking about what's the best time to cash out.

I read your post and feel dumb after doing so as usual. You can have a personal collection and treat the hobby as an investment also. The two aren't mutually exclusive. No one cares you have to sell to open up space. No one should care if I sell for money. Get off your high horse you sound silly.

I hope more people stop collecting and the hype dies down, easier for me to get what I want
devil.gif
I'm just waiting for the bubble to burst 
laugh.gif

My list is ready....

What's the latest on Golden Age Bats? Is it an exclusive or a GR? Just wanna know so I can find where to purchase... Thanks

What's the latest on Golden Age Bats? Is it an exclusive or a GR? Just wanna know so I can find where to purchase... Thanks

This one?

View media item 2171958
It's part of their signature series so it's available to any vendor with a funko account that's not a chain. I saw them EVERYWHERE at long beach comic con on Saturday so it should be an easy pickup. And here I'm still waiting for mine form Toy Wiz :smh: :x check a local comic or hobby shop. If you go the ebay route $15-$20 tops.

I love how the ones defending Max just so happen to be the resellers. It's like anytime a shot is taken at someone for something that may include a reseller, everyone must assemble, Voltron!! But I guess if the shoe fits......

No question that being worried about a bubble burst means you're in it for the wrong reasons. Kind of like wanting to show off what you have and others don't and whenever someone posts about looking for a specific pop you post a pic of you having it with no help nor aid in helping the person's search....

What I like about this thread is the sense of community in here, people genuinely wanting to help each other out, not looking to one up each other. If the bubble bursts, so be it, my detolf will look even better with all the insane prices I'll get older pops for. Shout outs to all those who really do this for the enjoyment and love of the figures and bobble head characters we collect. Many of y'all are genuinely appreciated for what y'all do and make those in this thread have the sense of community and even friendship. This is one of the few threads where most in here don't look to make a quick buck or condescendingly putting others down or showboating your stuff with a sense of entitlement. So shouts to Grine Grine @Jhowlett wsm10 wsm10 joepapamama23 joepapamama23 onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII @Cluex @KilroytheDon @Loveat1stsole @Tdogg2k ijumpmani ijumpmani @mynameaintG @ronaldcinho @JohnnyRedStorm @yvespo3 sylvestermcgrizzly sylvestermcgrizzly y'all are the real MVPs. If there's anyone I may have forgotten my apologies, there's so many people here who make this a great thread only to have a few oompa loompas try to use this for financial gain.

Once again, y'all wanna one up each other, go ahead, do it amongst yourselves, and before the "bubble" bursts, go on to the next fad please.

So you have to do it for the love or you're a reseller? It's all or nothing huh? I can't have a full detolf on display for my love and a few cases in the closet for money? Lol once again y'all sound silly on your high horses when you've probably sold pops too. Just in your mind, you have a valid reason, "to create space" lol.

Your real MVP list is what exactly?

Last edited:
You wanted me to oop you white gamma Duck Dodgers for retail like we boys. Even the homie who i do personal deals with off the forum, even though we hook each other up we both knew if one of us didn't score we would oop each other with a finders fee. Ain't no giving out here. And I offered you a trade for pops that were roughly $100. I never offered to sell you that pop nor didn't ask for anything outside of market value.

You so concerned about people making a buck and "lining their pockets" You don't pay for my coke habit, my philandering much less my bills so why get so mad? :rolleyes

Wow. I gave you
Blue Heseinberg for $20 and Star Lord when BH was worth over $60 and SL was easy to get with an understanding of the DD would be gotten if possible, you send me a message stating there was a limit of 2(the second one was for you too, right?) and then offer him back for things that were worth WAY more than he is for the most part, and that's a fair trade?!? You can't be serious. If you wanna make money, fine, so be it. But don't make a deal and screw somebody then pull a bunch of crap on it. You got no class. You're a despicable person. Really, you are. Go do the world a favor and do too much coke while philandering with one of your prostitute dudes dressed like chicks. Really, please do. You'd be doing the world a favor.

Bro in all honesty I don't even remember what the small disagreement was between you and I. The Yankee guy also had an issue with something I did, don't remember that either. Regardless, I'm being an instigator and messy just for kicks and giggles. We collect bobble heads. As grown adults, if we can't talk ish and have fun with it there's really no point in doing it. We can all stand to lighten up and just laugh.

NOSE CANDY!!!!

Yeah man I understand and that's my bad, sarcasm loses me plus I'm not good with internet talk. Its cool to screw with each other.

This one?

View media item 2171958
It's part of their signature series so it's available to any vendor with a funko account that's not a chain. I saw them EVERYWHERE at long beach comic con on Saturday so it should be an easy pickup. And here I'm still waiting for mine form Toy Wiz :smh: :x check a local comic or hobby shop. If you go the ebay route $15-$20 tops.

So HT or Target won't get them?

Guess you can only try to beat around the bush but so much. Acting like you don't know, can't get any clearer than that.

^ nah, bro, that one of from this new "specialty series" Funko is doing every month. They say only mom-n-pop shops get them, but the weird thing is I got my Cosmo from Sears of all places :rolleyes

So you have to do it for the love or you're a reseller? It's all or nothing huh? I can't have a full detolf on display for my love and a few cases in the closet for money? Lol once again y'all sound silly on your high horses when you've probably sold pops too. Just in your mind, you have a valid reason, "to create space" lol.

Your real MVP list is what exactly?

What's your shoe size? It might be to fitting from the looks of it....

Back
Top Bottom