FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Man someone give me some cliffs on what went down lol

-maxdunker expressed his discontent with Hot Ryu being a common instead of a GS exclusive

-members are curious why he views this as a bad thing

-yankeesking takes a slight jab and says it's for the same reason he wants chase Alex to be limited; cuz reseller

-maxdunker tells yankeesking "Why don't you be a man and say what's on your mind and come catch a fade."

-yankeesking hands maxdunker an e-fade by posting maxdunker's pic with quotes from Nas Ether insinuating he has the face only a mother could love and a jesus piece smaller than a pop keychain

-posts are deleted

-wsm10 chimes in with more ether towards maxdunker; says he needs to learn respect and no one cares about who he dates or his Walmart exclusive necklace

-yankeesking tells maxdunker he's no longer welcome in the thread any more

Last edited:
-maxdunker expressed his discontent with Hot Ryu being a common instead of a GS exclusive

-members are curious why he views this as a bad thing

-yankeesking takes a slight jab and says it's for the same reason he wants chase Alex to be limited; cuz reseller

-maxdunker tells yankeesking "Why don't you be a man and say what's on your mind and come catch a fade."

-yankeesking hands maxdunker an e-fade by posting maxdunker's pic with quotes from Nas Ether insinuating he has the face only a mother could love and a jesus piece smaller than a pop keychain

-posts are deleted

-wsm10 chimes in with more ether towards maxdunker; says he needs to learn respect and no one cares about who he dates or his Walmart exclusive necklace

-yankeesking tells maxdunker he's no longer welcome in the thread any more

But this all steam from Max claiming that he will help someone with a Pop pickup. Tells the person he keeping the item for himself. To turn around and go back to the same person with an up price of the same pop you agreed to help someone else out with.

:lol:

Savaged and Lowdown

Last edited:
But this all steam from Max claiming that he will help someone with a Pop pickup. Tells the person he keeping the item for himself. To turn around and go back to the same person with an up price of the same pop you agreed to help someone else out with.

Savaged and Lowdown
1408.gif

Savaged and Lowdown

Which actually never happened. I never promised said pop to anyone. Anyone I've promised or done pickups for has got them for whatever was agreed upon. Saying I'll try and help out is different than saying I'll for sure get this for you.

Also I don't want Hot Topic Alex to be more limited I want him to be less and not part of that stupid mystery box gimmick.

Which actually never happened. I never promised said pop to anyone. Anyone I've promised or done pickups for has got them for whatever was agreed upon. Saying I'll try and help out is different than saying I'll for sure get this for you.

Also I don't want Hot Topic Alex to be more limited I want him to be less and not part of that stupid mystery box gimmick.

Of course it wasn't promised and I didn't say that it needed to be for sure gotten since it was extremely limited, but you said if you get an extra I was good and the next day you message me saying you could only get two, try to flip the second one and come back to me weeks later asking for things worth ten times plus what it was worth. Dirtball move. I'm not getting into a back and forth with you and clogging up the forum. This is my last time addressing this. I was going to stay quiet, but people need to know who they're dealing with. Seriously though, when people give you a great deal, stop worrying about how many dollar bills you put in your pocket.

People are saying 10/1 for those horror boxes but that would be a Saturday. So it's either next week thursday or the following week. They haven't announced them yet, but i'm sure the HT Nerdette chick will do a periscope about them soon.

People are saying 10/1 for those horror boxes but that would be a Saturday. So it's either next week thursday or the following week. They haven't announced them yet, but i'm sure the HT Nerdette chick will do a periscope about them soon.

Let me get a hookup if you get an extra :nerd:

Last edited:
LOL love how I'm the bad guy when i've sold hella pops to people for cost + shipping. Hell didn't I give someone a Medic fallout pop for shipping only?

I'll probably do the same with all those pinheads or beetlejuice pops i end up with.

LOL love how I'm the bad guy when i've sold hella pops to people for cost + shipping. Hell didn't I give someone a Medic fallout pop for shipping only?

I'll probably do the same with all those pinheads or beetlejuice pops i end up with.

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

In.

Welcome to the dark side where you're vilified by folks for not giving away pops that may seriously benefit you and even when you do give them away for nearly nothing it goes unappreciated. DARKSIDE!!!

Of course it wasn't promised and I didn't say that it needed to be for sure gotten since it was extremely limited, but you said if you get an extra I was good and the next day you message me saying you could only get two, try to flip the second one and come back to me weeks later asking for things worth ten times plus what it was worth. Dirtball move. I'm not getting into a back and forth with you and clogging up the forum. This is my last time addressing this. I was going to stay quiet, but people need to know who they're dealing with. Seriously though, when people give you a great deal, stop worrying about how many dollar bills you put in your pocket.

PLEEEASE Tell me this isn't about that trash Phoenix Suns batman?!?!

Welcome to the dark side where you're vilified by folks for not giving away pops that may seriously benefit you and even when you do give them away for nearly nothing it goes unappreciated. DARKSIDE!!!
PLEEEASE Tell me this isn't about that trash Phoenix Suns batman?!?!

No it's about the White Gamma Duck Dodgers.

ANYWAYS, keep it moving.

Don't expect alot from NYCC announcement and I doubt they'll make multiple waves like they did with SDCC. So far from the leaks everything is snooze except for metallic Green Ranger. I think I posted a possible metallic bat girl from that new mold, but even that's meh.

Also saw a tweet where funko said Power Ranger dorbz might be a thing. Miss me with the dorbz wave tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom