FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

SMH. That Ahsoka looks great except for how she is holding her lightsabers. Funko dropped the ball :smh:
I don't really mess with Rebels, what's the big deal?

Her signature is zatoichi style swordfighting. It would've looked really cool if they incorporated that into the pop. Still a dope pop though. People are going to go nuts for that one I'm glad I don't have to deal with tracking it down.

Should look like this:

View media item 2139242
View media item 2165063

Last edited:
Funko made her head to big for that. Its an easy fix if u boil and swirch around but the the sabers wpuld have to point outwards more

Gonna be hard to get that Ahsoka pop with me starting a new job. I used to have Hot Topic right across the street and had the freedom to come and go when I pleased. Hopefully she isn't too hard to get.

Last edited:
Gonna be hardto get that Ahsoka pop with me starting a new job. I used to have Hot Topic right across the street and had the freedom to come and go when I pleased. Hopefully she isn't too hard to get.

Most HT exclusives restock quite a few times both in store and online. Shouldn't be too hard. Especially Disney/star wars jawns

Yo funko's new procedure seems to be pretty legit and strict for NYCC booth. Lottery system like they did for SDCC preview night but they also be checking your Fan Verification credentials.

http://funko.com/blogs/news/funko-at-nycc-2016-booth-procedures

I was in Barnes and nobles with my girl and they had some mystery box for 50% off so I figured eh she got it for me.. It's a suicide squad pop killer croc GITD... Anyone interested in it? Willing to trade

And does anyone have:
Clear Predator?
Joker (Walmart)?
Black Lantern Reverse Flash?

My sister is looking for these. Lemme know.

Back
Top Bottom