FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I wanted that one, damn employee walks in with a question and I miss out. Knew I should have shut my door.

SMH, I'm the one that posted about this yesterday and I missed it [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I miiiiiight have a lead on a Tails to FINALLY complete the trio. Haggling right now.

ugh stupid meeting.

I wanted it but wasn't desperate for it. and if it's going for that amount of scratch easy pass.

I think I've plateaued on funko. That or my midlife is kicking in :lol: Kinda Meh about a lot of stuff from funko.

Trust i'm excited about stuff coming soon but, stuff I really want is a ways away. And why still no info about that Variant CWo Alex? SMH.

Did update my 30 for 30. Glad I keep it as an excel sheet :lol:

View media item 2166135
Long Beach Comic Con this week but I'm not looking to spend a lot there. It's almost christmas shopping time. Plus I want to get me that handheld N64 SupaBoy and waiting on that Retro NES console too.

Last edited:
Got nothing but great feedback for @ben29 shipped out Monday received today bubble wrapped and all. Also can't forget about @wsm10 fast shipping and great boxing also all around great guy to deal with and also great feedback about onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII fast shipping and bubble wrapped.

Yeah I think the Gamma Green DD might have been them trying to audit sales and delete multiples, even tho I did see people post multiple buys.

Plus they never said the amount of the green, this one was 2k limited.

Package came in from ben29 today, I appreciate it.. shipped super fast and packed safely. Thanks again, man.

And with those two pops and robot Freddy, I'm done buying for myself for the rest of the year unless I can come up on Target Doctor Strange. I'll just be copping for Christmas gifts now.

Back
Top Bottom