FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Anybody else receive the email about the Disney Parks Indy being back in stock. Just called and placed my order and used the $10 credit they gave me for the inconvenience. They also waived my shipping so it ended up being around $11

Anybody else receive the email about the Disney Parks Indy being back in stock. Just called and placed my order and used the $10 credit they gave me for the inconvenience. They also waived my shipping so it ended up being around $11

I said this days ago. Only for those whose orders were cancelled. You need to provide your cancelled order number.

Street Fighter/Scooby pops official announcement and glams

http://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-street-fighter-scooby-doo-pops

Flocked Scooby Gemini exclusive

jpeg

Last edited:
Any word on the Smugglers Bounty Pop yet? Don't know if I want to pull the trigger or not...

I said this days ago. Only for those whose orders were cancelled. You need to provide your cancelled order number.

My bad, I'm not as frequent in this thread.

Any word on the Smugglers Bounty Pop yet? Don't know if I want to pull the trigger or not...

Pretty sure it's Tarkin, if it's a two pop box then idk what the other one is. The shadowed figure they have in the promo's sure looks like him and in the Star Wars Show you can see a Tarkin pop in the background on a shelf a few weeks back.

Last edited:
Flocked Scooby is only my second Dorbz after the X-Men 3-pack. They'll look dope on my shelf at the office.

If you want to be spoiled for the November Smuggler's Bounty box, check out the SW Twitter page.  I was just scrolling through my feed and saw it 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom