FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Probably the easiest way to find Alex is press on the window and try to feel the nose. I hope the ratio for this "chase" isn't that high.
The masked one looks so much cooler! Might be the coolest pop I've seen. I can see how they could release the ordinary version because it can be seen as a reference to the movie as a whole, but I can't believe they were allowed to make the masked version because in the movie he only wears the mask during the disturbing rape scene and the murder with the giant phallic sculpture scene, two of the most controversial scenes in film history that in the end forced Kubrick to stop the film showing in the UK because he received death threats. Will have to try to get that one for my very limited edition of funkos. How much do you funko experts who have experience with prices think it might go for on eBay??

And staying with Kubrick funkos, I hope that the mystery one on that horror themed sheet is Jack Nicholson from The Shining. Someone made this custom one that looks epic:

It could probably be made even more accurate to the look of the film, mainly the shirt and the handle of the axe:

Pinhead looks so cool in funko pop form BTW:

Last edited:
Death Star Smuggler's Bounty unboxing vid

So the other pop is what people guessed but I'm good getting the R1 version from Gamestop.

Anyone here get that robot Freddy this past Wednesday? That thing look niiiiiiiice [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Anybody need a metallic doom?
nerd.gif
 maybe depends on price

Back
Top Bottom