FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^You should check out the Hasbro Black Series figures for Star Wars. Reason why I don't collect Star Wars pops.

Last edited:
Selling my miscellaneous lot.

Keeping to Batman, Star Wars, GOT and my grails... Possibly Stitch if anymore come out. Things got way outta hand and I have no where to put these lol.

If anyone is interested in the lot PM me. NT prices, would rather sell the lot though and not go to the post office a ton.

View media item 2164085

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fairly new to the Pop game. Don't send me down another rabbit hole bro :lol:

The Star Wars BS could potentially keep you from heading down the SW Pop path is what he's getting at haha. They are however addicting and more expensive to begin with as well. I collect both but only cop what I really really like. For Pops its pretty much any Sith or Han Solo that comes out with the exception of a couple of the Smugglers Bounty (which I'm looking to move) and my GITD Yoda.

Last edited:
I haven't paid attention to pops in a year and went online the other day and holy **** the market is blowing up. I bought tupac for 50 bucks two years ago and sold him for 200 today, metallic skeletor for 35 bucks 250 today, biggie for 25 bucks 150 today. 

unless you guys are married to these cheap chinese plastic molds I would cash the **** out. You can buy real art at that price. 

I haven't paid attention to pops in a year and went online the other day and holy **** the market is blowing up. I bought tupac for 50 bucks two years ago and sold him for 200 today, metallic skeletor for 35 bucks 250 today, biggie for 25 bucks 150 today. 

unless you guys are married to these cheap chinese plastic molds I would cash the **** out. You can buy real art at that price. 

We know YOU would cash out...you did it.

Amazon product ASIN B01G9STGEW
Amazon has it for $10.99 (prime shipping of course). It is out of stock but you can pre-order it now and they will send it once it is in. The link will take you to a seller for $29.99 so make sure you look to the right for other sellers and choose the Amazon one.

SMH. That Ahsoka looks great except for how she is holding her lightsabers. Funko dropped the ball :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom