FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'm in on all MMPR ones. Possibly 21 Pilots too.
Will be copping my girl every Disney one. Especially whatever that flocked pooh joint is. :pimp:

If you had a cancelled Indiana Jones pop from Disney store expect an email to call in and order over the phone. You need your cancellation number. They also giving free shipping and $10 disco so pops are coming out to $10

Unconfirmed release list from HT:

t9bScLe.gif

Where's Rogue and Gambit though? :smh:

Last edited:
I have an extra Target exclusive Winter Soldier available for cost plus shipping.  PM me if you're interested.

Wow hennessy hennessy someone in THIS group shelled out $199 for that Duck Dodgers?!?! Craaaaazy considering how much people hate the "Pops for Profit" practice...hmmmm.
People shouldn't get bent out of shape over that stuff. Screams fake outrage. You don't want to spend more than retail, just don't buy it. Some people do want to. Henn's offering a product and someone's willing to buy, don't knock the capitalism. Just my 2 cents on the subject.

FTR I have no interest in spending a lot of $ on POPs. And would never drop hundreds on one no matter what one it is.

I'm pumped for that new day set!!!! They are actually responaible for getting me to love wrestling again, THE POWER OF POSITIVITY!!!

Rumored release dates:
9.14.16 Batman 2 pack Bullseye and Zebra
9.30.16 HT Ahsoka & and I only saw a pic but I think its Jyn Erso. Again not 100% sure.
10.6.16 NYCC comic con pops. All are still listed as code names and they have no idea what is coming.

Star Wars Pops are going to break my pockets with Ahsoka & the rest of the Rebels cast. And then the Rogue One Pops coming out (supposedly) on Force Friday 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom